Ratings for Dr. Carley Tapp

Dr. Tapp is an excellent listener, who does not rush through the appointment. She is kind as well as knowledgable, and puts you at ease immediately. If necessary, she does not hesitate to provide a referral to a specialist.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

She is the best doctor we ever had (and we tried more than 7 of them!) , unfortunately we moved to Toronto and she is no longer our family doctor but she was very good with following up with us about any health concerns we had. She called us a couple of times during weekend to discuss the blood-work result and next steps. I really wish she had an office in Toronto and we could still have her as our family doctor. Thanks Dr. Tapp . Faranak

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

As others have noted, Dr Tapp listens well and doesn't rush through appointments. Her follow-up isn't always that good in that she doesn't recall all previous interactions too well, but if you manage her, you can get the right result. She doesn't always appear to be the most knowledgeable, but her instincts are good and she will look up something she doesn't know rather than inventing a response. Nice person, not a perfect physician but you could do a lot worse in the K-W area.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I started seeing Dr. Tapp about 2 years ago. We switched to her because our family was very displeased with the service we were getting from another family doctor in the area. Dr. Tapp is very kind and takes her time to make sure that each patient is not rushed and gets the answers they need explained to them. She is wonderful :)

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

I started seeing Dr Tapp last September and i bless the day i became her patient. Dr Tapp is by far the best doctor i have been treated by over the last 20 years. Seh takes time with her patients and i never feel rushed. Dr. Tapp listens and educates, she spends time and shows a level of care to I have not seen by any doctor in many years.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

My two kids and I are patients of Dr. Tapp, she takes time to listen to the problem and explain the next steps you need to take. If she is not sure about the problem she will refer you to the specialist and/or order some tests. I am very happy to have her as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Dr. Carley Tapp's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.