Ratings for Dr. Stephen Vaughan

Dr. Vaughan treated my very involved and complicated illness in January 2014. I had contracted dengue fever, complicated with the enterovirus, meningitis and pneumonia. His comforting style while being real, informative and providing all the details I could handle brought me peace. He interacted with outstanding professionalism at all times and was always available to answer any questions for myself or family. He patience, knowledge and willingness to put all the pieces together is why I am still alive today.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

He diagnosed my malaria after I returned from my christian mission. He patiently told me that everything would be ok, while I cried. Jesus saved me, and his healing touch is in the form of Dr. Stephen Vaughan.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Dr. Vaughan was outstanding. He took the time to explain my medical illness to me, outlined potential therapies with patience, and even had time to elaborate on our shared interest of Metallica concerts!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Probably the best MD I've ever seen. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014