Dr. Andrea Veisman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Andrea Veisman

Last year I came back from vacation as I lost a front tooth off my implant denture. Denture was made elsewhere. Needless to say I had an embarrassing time in Italy at my freind’s Wedding while missing a front tooth. I saw someone on an emergency basis in Tuscany and he fixed me up temporarily. As soon as I got back, I needed a new denture on my implants and Dr Veismann and her denture guy did a phenom job. Very pleased with the look and fit.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

My teeth have never been healthier and my smile has never been more beautiful. Thanks, Andrea, for your great work and patience with me over the years.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

I’d give Dr V an A+++ for service and level of care. Outstanding staff and team of doctors.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2018

Dr VEISMAN has great skills and patience for people with sophisticated problems such as myself. You can see the experience and education level shine through. I strongly recommend

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

God bless Dr Veisman, she’s so sweet and gentle. I’ve always had a visceral reaction to dental offices, sweating on entering and wanting to bolt right back out. But Dr V is so gentle and relaxed about things that I’ve never had pain or anxiety with her past my first visit. If you’re a dental chicken like me, give her a try.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

Broke my dentures a few months ago. Dr Andrea has amazing helpers around. She had her denturist fix me right up. Now I have perfect fitting plates. I’m just about finished going through dental implant treatment for better support of my dentures. I can already eat just about anything.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

Absolutely magnificent woman. I’m impressed how a woman like Dr V can have a family and organize an office as well as she does with so many other doctors and nurses around. She must be incredibly organized. Very impressive operation indeed. Clean, professional, and everyone cares a lot about me, the patient.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

Doctor V explains your treatment in detail, no pressure (like some other docs I’ve seen), gives you the straight foods, fair prices, insurance covers a lot of my treatment....... so I’m happy.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

From the moment I’m greeted at the door to the time that I leave, I feel cared for and respected. I’m in my 80s and have seen my share of dentists over my lifetime. I’m very encouraged to see that people like Dr Andrea Veisman still exist. She really does take care of me and my daughter’s respective families. Everyone seems to have a bright smile and a positive feeling when they leave the office.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr Veisman’s for several years. At each appointment, I know where I stand, what treatment I require (if any), and how much it will cost. I have never had any surprises and have been comfortable with all interactions. She is a first class professional and an asset to the dental profession. I truly admire her.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

Dr. Andrea Veisman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• McMaster University