Dr. Andrea Veisman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Andrea Veisman

Just completed my lower back dental implant molars and they feel like my natural teeth. Would recommend Dr V and her team to all my friends and co-workers. They do excellent job.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

always love going to this office because of the care. she is a terrific lady with a big personality and gentle demeanour. if you’re looking for the best of the best in toronto, dr v is the one!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

been going here for many years....had implants and bridges done very well.....great cleanings too...worth checking out

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

Thank you Dr V for making me look and feel 20 years younger with my gorgeous new veneers. I would recommend you to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

My dentures broke last year and Dr Andrea Veisman recommended dental implants . Amazing treatment and I’m glad I went for it. I can chew whatever I want to eat not just whatever I could cut up before chewing. Sorry I didn’t do it sooner. Recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

I’ve been with Dr V since she finished dental school 20 years ago. Since then, she’s helped me and my family with every imaginable dental issue ranging from root canals to implants to veneers to crowns and more. Always gentle and kind. Always a great experience.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

Dr A has amazing personnel and associates. Doesn’t matter who I see in her office, all treatment is rendered in a professional and couritios manner. Well done! Very pleased!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

I had a very sore jaw due to poor dental work in the past and Dr Viseman changed my broken fillings and high crowns so that my teeth come together well now and able to chew and don’t grind my teeth at night anymore

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

Doctor Andrea fixed my broken tooth from another dentist who made filling to high and kept braking. I happy now and living very comfortable. I happy my wife recommend her to me.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

Just had my front teeth veneered and rest of my teeth whitened. Very professional job. Gentle and efficient. Recommend highly.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Dr. Andrea Veisman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• McMaster University