Dr. Andrea Veisman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Andrea Veisman

My parents are both elderly and needed a dentist. We were fortunate to find Dr Andrea in Yorkville. She is a kind lady who took her time with my mom & dad and provided each of them with amazing care. She has a great denturist who made terrific dentures for my folks. Very appreciative and thankful for her services.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Very pleasant office. Dr Veisman replaced all my old crowns with new ones in an efficient and expedient fashion. Never had an issue. Love this doctor. Thanks Andrea.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Very pleased with the work on me and my children. We all had a bunch of fillings done and no one felt any discomfort. First pleasant experience I’ve had at the dentist! Thank you so much for that! My kids are no longer afraid!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Dr Viesman did a super job with my veneers and implant crowns. Thanks for the caring and kindness.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Dr Veisman replaced several old fillings for me in a couple appointments. Unlike my previous dentist, I didn’t feel rushed and she was very calm and reassuring. Very pleased!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Love what Dr V did for me with regards to my front veneers. Beautiful work and a gentle hand. I look terrific and my confidence is at al all-time high. A million thanks.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Pleased with the service, care and diligence of the doctor and her staff. Very clean premises with comfort of patient in mind. Nice work.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

Dr Andrea did a terrific job for me and my nephews when they presented with many cavities last year. I truly appreciate how careful and meticulous she is with her work and how professional she is as well. Sherri P.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

Fixed my cracked tooth in a short appointment. Amazing work, Dr V. Didn’t feel a thing and I’ve already told all my friends and coworkers. You are awesome! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Julie.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Dr Andrea is a lovely human being, very patient, and extremely curteous. Always makes me feel welcome and relaxed. As a dentist, she is knowledgeable and highly competent. Never felt even so much as a pinch in her chair. Would highly recommend. John J.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

Dr. Andrea Veisman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• McMaster University