Dr. Andrea Veisman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Andrea Veisman

Dr Andrea Veisman is truly an amazing dentist. She is a perfectionist who would not let me leave her office until the new crowns and veneers in my mouth were up to her standards and I was 100% pleased. Can’t say enough good things about her.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

dr Andrea fixed my six front teeth after white material kept chipping off for months. looks great and I don’t have to pick white filling material out of my teeth anymore. excellent care and service

flag | Submitted November 14, 2018

Very pleased with the service and quality of care. I find the office to be modern, state of the art, and reasonably priced.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

Dr Veisman cleared up a massive infection that I had in my gums for months that no one else was able to get a handle on. Great job! My life is so much better now that I don’t have to worry about it.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2018

Dr V took care of my son who had numerous cavities when I took him to her after switching dentists. She did a wonderful job, she was very gentle, and he only wants to see her from now on. Outstanding job.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2018

Dr Andrea made my teeth beautiful and shiny. Used to have caps of various shades of white and now I have a Hollywood smile. I’m smiling ear to ear.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2018

My teeth were extremely sensitive until I started to see Dr V and she did some kind of treatment on me and I don’t feel anything cold anymore. It’s great. I can even get cleanings without it hurting at all. Nice work.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

What a terrific lady. She took good care of me while I was in pain last year and referred me to all the right specialists. She doesn’t use the hard sell and gives each patient what they need and want.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

Great job on my new veneers and bleaching. Teeth look amazing. I’m a model so I need the brightest smile. Now I have it.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

Dr V is very helpful and gentle. I’ve never called the office and been told she is too busy to see me. She always manages to get me in for any emergencies and takes care that I don’t suffer. I’ve had dental issues and pain my whole life so I really appreciate someone like Dr V who is as sweet and attentive as she is.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2018

Dr. Andrea Veisman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• McMaster University