Dr. Andrea Veisman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Andrea Veisman

I mentioned to my friends just recently how happy I am with the services of Dr Andrea Veisman. My upper teeth were rotting out and she restored my smile to normalcy and esthetic splendor! Forever grateful!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2019

I took my elderly parents to Dr Veisman for some treatment and I was so impressed, I started going to her as well and my kids now see her associates as well. It’s a very clean, professional office with up to date equipment and amazing staff of nurses and doctors. Believe me, I’ve beem around the block a few times and met a lot of dentists over the years. Dr V is superb!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2019

When I had a painful and failed root canal, Dr V arranged for the tooth to be extracted immediately and an implant post inserted right away. Worked out beautifully.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2019

My teeth always feel so clean and white when I leave this office after a cleaning. Great location, amazing doctors and very professional service!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2019

Last year I started full smile rehab with Dr Veisman and I’ve never felt better. I’m truly grateful for the complete transition and improvement in my smile and overall esthetics. Couldn’t be happier. I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2019

I come from the US to have Andrea work on my teeth. I can’t trust anyone else. She is the best dentist in Toronto, and for me, in North America.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2019

Thanks for the great pre-Xmas veneers and cleaning. Ready for the holidays in style with a big bright pearly smile!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2018

I’ve been working in the same building with Dr Andrea for years but was not going to her until I popped a crown off my back molar and I was in a lot of pain. She gave me the courtesy of seeing me right away which I truly appreciated. She took care of me immediately, got me out of pain, and I’ve been her patient ever since. Lovely woman, gentle, and caring.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2018

Good friends recommended me to Dr V for cosmetic veneer work. I’m very pleased with the results.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2018

Over the years that I’ve been going to Dr Viesman, I’ve beem treated well, with respect, and a great deal of care. She is very competent and experienced and never too proud to refer me to other specialists when the situations call for additionally trained professionals. I appreciate that a lot because I’ve been to doctors who are Jacks of all trades.....and masters of none. Dr Viesman knows what she knows, she is amazing at cosmetic treatment as well as correction of functional irregularities, and does the job one time and does it right. I’ve always been impressed with her ability to choose the best team of professionals around her. It is for all of these reasons that it is with great pleasure and confidence that I recommend Dr Viesman to anyone who is looking for an ethical and considerate dentist.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2018

Dr. Andrea Veisman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• McMaster University