Dr. Andrea Veisman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Andrea Veisman

Nice lady to go to for your dental care. Very chill and laid back office. They administer my insurance efficiently and I never have to wait long in the waiting room. Well run practice with super friendly nurses and support staff.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

My dentures broke recently and she sent me to her Denturist Harry who fixed it in the same day and I could get on with my life. I had a wedding the next day and was able to smile and eat confidently. Dr Viseman served me well.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

Ten years ago I had a full upper bridge glued onto 8 dental implants by Dr V. It took a good 14 months to complete the healing after the dental implants and then another couple of months to make the teeth on top. Ever since then, I have been popping in to have my teeth and implants cleaned like clock work every 3-4 months and everything has been solid. My lower teeth are starting to get loose and wabbly and I’ll be looking to probably do the same thing in the bottom jaw. Not looking forward to wearing a temporary denture while it all heals again but I’m excited about what the final results will look like. Can’t say enough good things about Dr V and her team for babying me and spoiling me along the way.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

A very lovely dentist. I hve been seeing this doc for so long, must be at least 10 or 15 yrs.....always patient.....always caring. She did an awesome job on my dad who needed a lot of help with his back teeth that didn’t come together right. Took a few months to adjust and get right but he’s thrilled and so am I. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Been coming to see Doctor A for 10 years. She is gentle and caring with a wonderful presence and personality. I trusted her to fix my smile with quite a few dental implants and tooth caps. I told so many people about her that she now treats half my neighbourhood.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Very nice dentist with great manner, very compassionate. just her staff could be more gentle, but I love her office and her nice smile.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Very gentle dentist with a kind approach to taking care of me. I am always greeted with a warm smile and she always has time to chat with me and catch up with what’s new in my life. This doc really cares about her patients. I see how she interacts with others in her offfices. Lovely person and highly competent.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Thank you, Dr Andrea, for your patience with me as well as your outstanding work. I have a bright smile I’ve never had before. I can eat what I want and go out socially without covering my mouth when I smile. I’ve never felt better.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Dr V has a light touch and amazing hygienists as well. Always feel comfortable in her office. Never had a bad experience and appreciate the personalized attention. Dr V is a very caring dentist who takes her time explaining the work she does and never upsells or pressures me into anything. Very laid back and relaxed atmosphere. I would suggest you give her a try if you’re looking for a good dentist. Rick.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

I really appreciate Dr V’s high competence with cosmetic work. My teeth have been bleached and veneered all across my top jaw and I’ve never looked or felt better. Wonderful lady! Wendy W.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Dr. Andrea Veisman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• McMaster University