Ratings for Dr. Andrea Veisman

I totally appreciate Andrea’s care and treatment. Her team of professionals is top notch. I feel that her office is so clean that you could eat off the floor. I just completed my three front implants. The crowns look totally natural and gorgeous.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2019

My co-worker referred me to Dr Veisman this year for veneers and crowns for cosmetics. Lovely result whereby I look natural and beautiful for it age. Doesn’t look fake. Looks real and fits me perfectly.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2019

Feeling better after I had 3 rotten teeth remove and 6 filling. I have bad mouth for many year and I need much attention to fix. I also got 2 implant front of mouth that look natural.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2019

Perfect teeth. Perfect gums. Perfect smile. Thank you thank you thank you Doctor. Love my new smile.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2019

Seeing Dr Andrea is a no-brainer: she’s the best dentist in downtown Toronto! Period! She will explain things to you in her gentle and professional manner and treat you with the best care imaginable. Totally worth checking her out. I’ve been with her for over 10 years and won’t go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2019

Initially I went to Dr Veisman to have a couple of fillings. Once I had those completed, I had such a good experience, I had my 6 front teeth completed with veneers. She is such a great dentist.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2019

Was in Toronto for a meeting and was seen on an Emergency and the doctor took care of my dental pain right away. I’m doing great and would see Dr Andrea again anytime I’m back in town

flag | Submitted September 8, 2019

If you’re looking for a patient, caring and understanding dentist who does not try to up-sell you, then this is the office for you. Dr Veisman does gorgeous cosmetic work and charges an honest fee. She is a sweetheart.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2019

I’m very comfortable with Dr Andre. She’s been my dentist for 20 years. From implants, to cleanings, to cosmetic work she’s done for me, I’m pleased as could be. Sharon.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2019

My husband couldn’t eat properly for years and after Dr V placed 6 implants in his lower jaw and cemented the new teeth, he is a new man. That’s quite a WOW factor!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2019

Dr. Andrea Veisman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• McMaster University