Ratings for Dr. Kathleen Connell

I was seen by Dr. Connell in November (they were an hour late seeing me) and asked to come back for a bladder study. I scheduled it for Jan/Feb and then the office staff called to tell me the machine broke and they would call me to reschedule. About a month passed and I didn't hear from them, so I called and they said, don't call us we will call you. They didn't call for a couple of months so I called back and said the machine had been fixed and finally a month later in June, I had an appointment. Dr. Connell is sick so my appointment is cancelled and they are offering me July 25th. I am going to go somewhere else where they value my time and honor their word. I am finished trying to work with this doctor. This is ridiculous and frustrating.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

very compassionate,patient,knowledgeable.She is competent and makes cretain patients understands any proceedure ,why it may be needed and any risks involved.Allways have a member of her staff returns calls concerning questions and test results.Her demeaner is such that you feel immediate relaxation and confident that she will ensure the best treament for you.Dr. connell will keep you informed of the newest treatment for a problem and offer more than one option if it is available.Thank God for her, I wish there were more like her in every fiel of medicine.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2010

Dr. Kathleen Connell's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Kathleen A. Connell received her medical degree from State University of New York Downstate Medical College of Medicine in 1996. She went on to complete a fellowship in Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery in 2003 at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Montefiore Medical Center. In 2004, she was board-certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology and in 2013 became one of the first doctors in Colorado to become board-certified in Urogynecology. Dr. Connell’s practice focuses on the female pelvic system with special medical interests in pelvic organ prolapse, incontinence, reconstructive pelvic surgery. As a leader in the field of urogynecology, Dr. Connell participates in a number of professional organizations, including as a fellow of American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, and a member of American Urogynecologic Society and the Society for Gynecologic Investigation. She is passionate about advancing scientific research in the field of female pelvic medicine, running the Anschutz Medical Campus science laboratory for University of Colorado Hospital where she leads the OB/GYN department’s clinical and translational research. Dr. Connell’s own research focuses on the effects of aging and other women’s issues on pelvic support, with the ultimate goal of preventing pelvic organ prolapse and developing new treatment options. Outside of her practice at UC Urogynecology, Dr. Connell enjoys spending time with her husband and three children, traveling, hiking and skiing.

• English

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1996)