Ratings for Dr. John Shewchuk

Only doctor that I trust. Best doctor that I have every had

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

In my opinion, Dr. John is one of the best GP's I have experienced. He asks numerous questions pertaining to my health, is a great listener and I have full confidence in his knowledge and abilities. Wait times when booking an appointment to see Dr. John is relatively short depending on the nature of your needs. He also is one of the doctors you can expect to see as an out patient at the hospital in regards to removing "lumps and bumps" I would recommend Dr. John if you are in need of a GP. He has a great sense of humour.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

If this is the same Dr. That came from Tisdale...He was #1 Over there... https://www.ratemds.com/doctor-ratings/69919/Dr-John-Shewchuk-Tisdale-SK.html Had one visit with him and was impressed...He told me That If I decide to take him on as my Dr he will have the first meeting talking about me and any issues I have... Second visit will a full Physical...Witch is what I need since moving here from Ottawa... If this is the Dr. that moved from Tisdale...I'm Giving my Health issues to Him... He is Knowledgeable , Friendly ,compassionate and he Listens...He seems older than me (55) so I hope he's around for a bit...

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016