Ratings for Dr. Brian Trainor

Good doc...been with him for about 30 years he does a solid job.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Dr. Trainor has been my family physician for thirty years now and was there for the birth of all my children. He listens to what his patients have to say and has always done his very best where his patients are concerned. I have thanked him many times for all he does. When my mother passed away he spent lose to two hours with me talking and offering advice to get through this long after office hours were over. As for checking out, perhaps you should check into the caps our Gov. has placed on Doctors who are probably topped about half way through the work year. Also, Dr. Trainor must tend to patients at St. Josephs as early as 4:30 or 5:00 in the morning, and then leaving to open his family practice. This Doctor is a blessing in our lives and it is a shame he isn't taking new patients currently. He is needed in this city and is full to the brim with patients. Thank you Doctor Trainor for EVERYTHING you do so well for us all. It is a shame many will miss out on just how amazing you truly are!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr. Trainor checked out years ago, just collecting cheques now to go on lavish vacations and play tennis. Shortly after leaving for another doctor, I had solutions and knowledge of my condition that Dr. Trainor refused to look into. Couldn't be happier to say good riddance, retire already!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

We have brought our daughter here a few times and have had a great experience. Dr. Trainer is excellent with children and helped us figure out why our daughter was having issues with her cough.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

I have been a patient for almost a year. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor to see me through my health crisis. Dr. Trainor has seen me at my best, and worst. He's always been willing to take the time to listen, explain, and show how much he cares. I wouldn't be here today, watching my kids grow up, if it wasn't for him. Thank you Dr. Trainor and Enticare staff, for all you do!! ~RA.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

I have total confidence in his judgement and concern. He takes his position very seriously as he should, and researches thoroughly any issue he's unsure of. Here is one MORE person who appreciates him!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

I went to Dr. Trainor many years ago because most of my family members did as well. I found him to be a bit old school and also not as easy to talk to when it came to "womens issues".

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015

Trainor was my doctor for 26 years but in the last 5 or so his staff have been less and less helpful and competent. I've had appointments change without my knowledge and then thrown a bill in the mail for missing the changed appointment (which I've fought multiple times over). A few issues have gone completely ignored and I have never heard back about, leading me to do my own research about the health issues. When I've been referred to a 'specialist', I just leave empty handed and still with pain/issues. He's NEVER answered any emails when I've questioned or complained about his staff and the ignored issues. It seems like more of an inconvenience for him to help his patients and I've heard that from other patients as well. He's also pushed me to claim W.S.I.B. knowing fully well that the issue was there before I started that particular job. Overall, he reminds me someone who genuinely hates his job and his staff are no different. I can't wait to find another doctor's office!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

Very reliable. I haven't had any major illnesses but appreciate his helpful ways and demeanor.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

30 yrs and still with him. Over the years he's been dead on with diagonsis and referral to specialize excellent. Up to date with all the latest research and looks up research area that are unfamilar to him. Way to go!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011