Ratings for Dr. David Webb

Always leave with a sore tummy from all the laughing

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I hate going to the dentist! But this guy is OK. He's funny, informative and very caring. I'm grateful to be his patient.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

I have not yet seen Dr Webb but I posted a request for referrals by island residents and the three people who responded [patients who knew his work] all said that Dr. Webb is a wonderful dentist. I plan to become one of his patients.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

I went to see him for a toothache while travelling to salt spring - he never washed his hands or bothered to put on gloves or a mask before looking in my mouth so I left after the consultation. I have looked into it and he is required to wear gloves - what kind of doctor overlooks something so basic? The whole time he was in the room he seemed distracted and kept talking about politics with his assistant. I have never felt so uncomfortable and will not be going back. Nice guy but I cannot trust a dentist who is not clean.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014