Ratings for Dr. I H Bork

My wife and I have been seeing Dr. Bork for years. She is more than just a Chiropractor. She is a healer. She listens, she observes and can always find a successful treatment for whatever ails us.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

It has been a pleasure to have Dr Bork as my physiotherapist and chiropractor for decades. She has treated many generations of my family. She is very skilled - it's rare to find someone who is both a physio and chiro. Whether it's injuries to my muscles, ligaments, neck, back or just preventative treatment, Dr Bork has always nurse nurse back to health. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

By far the most thorough chiropractor that I have ever been to. Dr. Bork uses a combination of heat, a traction bed and massage rather than just crunching your back and sending you on your way.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Dr.Bork is fine, no issues. It's the other nurse (if she is even that) Simonne. What an awful person, she is so nasty to deal with. Avoid this place at all costs because of this horrible woman.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Agree witht the previous comment, that woman (middle aged woman-didn't know her name) is so rude to deal with. Dr.Bork is professional and helpful though.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014