Ratings for Dr. Sarah Kennea

The best, most caring doctor I've been to. Takes time to listen to your issues, is non-judgmental, and will try everything to get you back to health. Also offers botox but has never pushed that on me. BC would have the greatest health care system in the world if all doctors were like her. I can only detract marks on punctuality, as the walk in clinic is very busy and she often runs a little late.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

She was a very gentle and compassiate lady. Busy but kind and polite.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Dr Sarah is the most compassionate doctor I have ever seen. She even went as far as calling me at home to follow up and I have never a doctor care enough to do that ever! I have a chronic illness diagnosed 26 years now and I have never had anyone get me a care plan in place as quickly as she has, no fooling around make it happen kinda lady, she is AMAZING!!!! And like someone else mentioned if she is running late you know the person she is with is getting the same excellent care from her.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

I love Dr Sarah. She accepted my dying father into her busy practice & gave us her time , care & concern.. If she runs late (well, she does) its cause some other sick person was getting her full attention! Please don't join this busy practice! its hard to get a booking as it it!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

A caring thoughtful physician. Saw me in emergency and followed up with me. If I lived closer, I would have her as my general practitioner.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Dr Kennea recently joined Gibsons Clinic - she is very eager to listen & learn but she is never on time. Waits can be long, so frustrating if you don't have alot of time.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014