Ratings for Dr. William M. Belknap

Dr. Belknap saved our little girl's life. Unfortunately he has passed away. He is missed and irreplaceable. We have yet to find someone new to treat our girl.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

my child has seen dr belknap for her GI issues and he is the first Dr. To actually help with her issues. He is excellent and I trust him completely

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

This rating is not about scheduling or office staff. This dr. performed an endoscopy and colonoscopy on my 10 year old child. He barely poked his head in the door after and said he would be in touch with us with the results. He NEVER called and gave us her test results. A nurse called and was very uninformed about my child and very unhelpful. I tried to call him several times to find out what his findings were and what treatment he thought she needed. He may be the most brilliant doctor on the earth - I have no idea b/c I never spoke with the man. I paid way more than $500.00 for his services and he did not have the courtesy to return my phone call. I wound up going to a different doctor that told me I was not the first of Dr. Belknap's patients that he had treated. I am looking in to reporting him. It appears it's not an easy thing to do. He is awful. Beware of this PEDIATRIC specialist. He is a poor excuse of a doctor.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010

Dr. William M. Belknap's Credentials

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1978)