Ratings for Dr. Lauren Bramley

Dr.Bramley has literally changed my life! I came to her 6 months ago with symptoms that went undiagnosed for many years. She listened to what my concerns were and encouraged me that things could turn around for me. After following her recommendations , I feel the best I have in 20 years. I highly recommend her & her lovely clinic in Whistler. Thank you Dr.Bramley!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Had a great treatment & dr Brantley was very informative, gave great advice and spent extra time listening to my concerns. The office staff was very helpful & I left the office feeling well taken care of. Can't wait for my next appointment.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Numerous changes made to the appointment as she kept cancelling...then she was late for her appointment. No follow up after putting me on a plethora of supplements. Will never go back

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

She is extremely knowledgeable and keeps working with you to find the right solutions for you personally. It's like fine-tuning your health!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

Tried to book back-to-back appointments for two that have been rescheduled last minute twice in a row because Dr. Bramley is in Hong Kong seeing patients her need to as well as her Canadian patients. The staff have now made 3 booking errors with us as well and passed off weak apologies for her constantly changing schedule. Dr. Bramley should stay in China because she seems to not care about her patients in Canada, just her patients in China. I guess the money is in Hong Kong for her. Shame. We were excited to see if she was worth the hype.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017