Ratings for Dr. Lauren Bramley

Dr. Bramley's office is clean and stylish and a pleasant place to wait. Staff - especially the nurses- are fantastic. Dr. Bramley ran a bunch of blood tests on me ( bonus: you don't have to go to a lab, they do it right there in the office) and has discovered information about my condition that a conventional doctor wouldn't consider testing because they wouldn't know what to look for in the first place. Conventional medicine in Canada may be 'free' and, for broken bones and run of the mill illness, they do a pretty good job, but for anything more complicated you're going to receive conventional treatment. Dr. Bramley spends a lot of time with you: First appointment is one hour. Subsequent appointments are 1/2 hour. She occasionally runs over time which can put her behind, but what conventional doctor have you ever been to who takes you on time? Worth every dollar of the cost.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

I had the flue for a week and attended dr Bramley’s office for a vitamin IV. Staff was excellent and very attentive. Now felling like a new person, healthy and ready to get back to my daily activities.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

She was very very late for the appointment after cancelling at the last minute. She seemed very distracted and the appointment was very expensive.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Excellent wellness doctor! She is very progressive and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Dr.Bramley has literally changed my life! I came to her 6 months ago with symptoms that went undiagnosed for many years. She listened to what my concerns were and encouraged me that things could turn around for me. After following her recommendations , I feel the best I have in 20 years. I highly recommend her & her lovely clinic in Whistler. Thank you Dr.Bramley!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Had a great treatment & dr Brantley was very informative, gave great advice and spent extra time listening to my concerns. The office staff was very helpful & I left the office feeling well taken care of. Can't wait for my next appointment.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Numerous changes made to the appointment as she kept cancelling...then she was late for her appointment. No follow up after putting me on a plethora of supplements. Will never go back

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

She is extremely knowledgeable and keeps working with you to find the right solutions for you personally. It's like fine-tuning your health!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

Tried to book back-to-back appointments for two that have been rescheduled last minute twice in a row because Dr. Bramley is in Hong Kong seeing patients her need to as well as her Canadian patients. The staff have now made 3 booking errors with us as well and passed off weak apologies for her constantly changing schedule. Dr. Bramley should stay in China because she seems to not care about her patients in Canada, just her patients in China. I guess the money is in Hong Kong for her. Shame. We were excited to see if she was worth the hype.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017