Ratings for Dr. Peter Stern

Think twice before going to Dr. Peter Stern for anything more serious than a checkup. His staff is pleasant, and service is quick but I find that he is of below average competency. I went there for a head injury (1/4” gash and later a black eye) because it’s near where I work. Dr. Stern sealed the wound, but he did not in any way check for a concussion. Furthermore, he told me that no follow-up visits were needed. I was surprised by this considering all the publicity about the dangers of a concussion. Two days later I went to a doctor closer to where live because of eye problems, and I was given a battery of concussion-related questions and tests. I didn’t have a concussion but I seriously question a physician that fails to adequately examine someone with a head injury.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Ho-Ho-Kus pharmacy recommended him to me and He's wonderful. This is the Only urgent care practice you don't have to wait an hour in the waiting room to see a Doctor. The most I've ever had to wait was 10 minutes. Plus he's a great Doctor!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014