Ratings for Dr. Adam J. Apfelblat

Dr Apfelblat seems very nice. His staff is friendly. But it seems everyone is pushing to get you to come in 2-3 times a week. I know I only need to go once a week, but they all pressure for more appointments.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Dr. Apfelblat delivers the highest quality of chiropractic care! His staff is amazing! I see him whenever I have a problem, and I feel better immediately. I can't say enough good things - he is the best chiropctor!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

I look at the reviews and I'm just confused!!! I love him! He goes straight to the problem and explains it in detail and tells me how often for how long depending on what's going on. Fixed all sorts of me up! He also remembers what's going on in my personal life so we have something to talk about!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

This dr. is the most unprofessional dr. I have heard of. He is very unpleasant to patients and does not seem to listen to what their problem is. I would not go to him for anything. I have heard only bad things about him.

Submitted March 11, 2014

Just before I had to go in and have heart stints put in, one of Dr.Apfelblet's Dr.s came in and worked on me. I left there in tears, and had to come back that afternoon and twice the next day, so I could go in for my procedure in less pain. After getting a release from my heart Dr. I went back to Dr. Apfelblet to continue my treatments on my back and neck. At that time I repeatedly told a front office worker, the assistant who took me back to the treatment room, and the Dr. who worked on me that day, that I did not EVER want that Dr. to work on me again. Noted they said. Next time I went in, the very Dr. I requested not to have, came in and started working on me before I even knew he was in the room. (I was laying face down on table). Again I requested not to be treated by him. Two days later I went back in and they gave him to me again. No one in that office cared about what I asked for, they just do what ever they want, and expect you to put up with it.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

The staff was friendly, but, the doctor was extremely rude and unprofessional. Did not listen at all to what I was saying. Just kept giving me a sales pitch. Said he was insulted when I said I had an appointment with an orthopedic doctor. Would not recommend this doctor to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

very poorly run office. I could not walk for almost 6 months after seeing him.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

Some of the office staff knows what is going on, but not all information is commicated accurately to the staff (left hand doesn't know what right hand is doing).

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

Dr. Apfelblat has a great bedside manner and is very helpful. We have been going to him for about 7 years. His staff is friendly and that is very hard to find anymore. We would recommend him to everybody.

Submitted February 8, 2009