Ratings for Dr. Alfred Switajewski

Pleased to tell you he is an exlellent GP.Very professional and shows intetest in treating his patients.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

I had a difficult complaint, he sent me straight to a blood test, rang me as soon as the results came back, and saw me straight away again. A very professional doctor who likes to work with hard facts. Very outcome focused. Once he has facts in his hands he can make a quick and knowledgeable assessment and is very good at explaining what is going on and what his reasoning is for his diagnosis. I felt he treated me with a lot of respect and professionalism. People who like to be treated like a child in a day care centre may feel he's abrupt.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

HE IS REALLY NICE! STRAIGHT TO THE POINT! I FIND HIM REALLY HELPFUL

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

This dr Alfred is a rude condescending, for lack of better word, worthless piece of s**t. This doctor does not even have basic human decency and zero knowledge about how to speak politely. I happened to visit him for a prescription of whooping coughing and his attitude left me fuming and aghast.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2016

Dr Alfred Switajewski has assisted me and my family over many years with our various medical ailments. He has always demonstrated the highest level of professionalism, shown great empathy and care, and his knowledge , understanding and willingness to go to extraordinary lengths to ensure the best care, has been very much appreciated.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

I had great consult with this doctor he was helpful informative and took time to get to the bottom of my problem.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

He is the most rude, arrogant doctors that i have ever seen...he took less than 3 minutes to consult myself and my young son....did not have the patience to listen to me he was arrogant and awful....i so much wanted to slap him and walk out of that room...there are several lovely professionals in Marion domain medical centre....he is an insult to rest of them....won't be seeing him again.

Submitted February 23, 2015

Was rude, patronising and dismissive. Never seeing this doctor ever again.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

He is rude, disrespectful to women and speaks to patients like they are substandard. He gave the wrong antibiotics and spoke to me in a very unprofessional manner.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014