Ratings for Dr. Marie-Lou Bois

She gaves me the Initial dose, and on my request, she gave me lower dose to the end of the treatment because I told her and her team all the bad side effects which she didn't recognized all of them. I accepted the suggestion to see a psychologist but once I forgot the appointement and the second one she cancelled and they blamed it on me. So I asked Dr. Bois if we could talk about a particuliar subject, and she answer me "It's not of my concern, ask a psycologist." ??? Oh! she asked If I would accept to leave in powerty without any confort (Into myself I was saying " she's punking crazy.".) Another thing, she has accept calls from anybody who wants to say any king of lies or misunderstanding. Of course! What a good opportunity! Finally, and the end of the treatment she said that It was then my decision to accept or refuse another degenerative medication and I should turn myself to God and say Thanks God for being so Lucky...So I refused and for the other suggestion,..? IT,S 'out of her regard! I did'nt please her this time. Get help by a lawyer to get out of mess if you can.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017