Ratings for Dr. S Bhanji

Fantastic physician. Very knowledgeable, calm, and kind. Feel lucky to have such a wonderful GP (and this is from an RN with 35 years experience....I know how to suss out the good ones!) '

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Dr Bhanji is the worst doctor that I've seen in my entire life, the way that she treats her staff, the disrespect, rudeness, and lack of professionalism was tremendous!! She is not very knowledgeable, seems that she doesn't care about the patients, doesn't stop to listen what we say and on top of that she keeps making faces like she is bored when we are talking. All I could see was "how I am going to bill that"... Looks to me that she is in the wrong field/work. I will never recommend her to anyone not even my worst enemy. Please look for someone better, someone who really cares about you and your health. Totally doesn't worth waste your time to see that woman!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

I started seeing Dr. Bhanji because of the positive reviews on this site, at first she was great, but as time has gone on I have become more and more frustrated. Despite seeing her for 4 years now (and through 25 weeks of my pregnancy) she still seems like she doesn't know who I am when I come for appointments, she is dismissive of my concerns, and she has never been on time for an appointment. The nurses are very nice there, but the front desk staff are slow and NEVER return phone messages. Since having my son and taking him to her a few times I am seriously considering finding a new doc that actually takes time to get to know their patients.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Wonderful, thorough, empathetic and gentle. Best doctor I've had in years. I am so happy I found her

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

I was not happy with the service of Dr. Bhanji. Her front end staff are amazing but the nurse was not interested in the questions that I was asking. I waited 35 minutes in the room to see Dr. Bhanji. When she finally did come she was not interested in helping me. I came to her office because I just moved to town and I needed to get a referral to a Dermatologist. I was not happy and I have since seen another doctor and I will never go back to her. Such a waste of time.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

The waiting time is horrible... around 20 to 25 min.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

She has been an amazing getting us help for my daughters anxiety and depression issues. She is very thorough an takes the time to explain things to make sure you understand.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

Dr Bhanji is extremely knowledgable, has a wonderful memory, is interested, astute, compassionate, and has excellent bedside manner. I am so pleased that I finally found the perfect family physician and if you are lucky enough to be one of her patients be grateful- I sure am.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Dr Bhanji is a wonderful GP. She is very thorough, very knowledgeable and very personable. I believe she is the best doctor I have ever had! I am grateful and highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Best doctor I have had in a long time! She is so helpful, listens to every concern and seems like she genuinely cares. So happy to have found her.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2015