Adele Fox

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Adele Fox

Super real, super honest. I got a lot out of meeting with Adele.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

Had a lot of great strategies that worked for me! She has a great approach to anxiety and I got a lot out of seeing her.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2018

Really helped me manage some stressors in my life. She was fast and efficient which was important as I didn’t have a lot health coverage.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

I first came to Adele for help in two parts of my life -- romantic relationships and building connections with people. She's helped me immensely with more than just that. Her compassionate understanding of human nature and method of explaining how to apply her advice to real life has improved my emotional health, and I'm able to enjoy life and people more, instead of fearing them. If your going through a dark time, I highly recommend Adele.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

Gave full rating for staff as I didn’t use any. However I saw one of Adele’s associates and so glad I did! Adele has obviously chosen associates who are highly skilled and really kind as I had a great experience with who I chose (Diane) but I spoke to 2 others who would have been equally great. Glad to see a groups of therapists who specialize in various areas that you know are going to be good.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

Adele has been a big help in dealing with my problems. She's the first psychologist I've ever been to see but she's really friendly and it's like talking to a friend. A friend with a vast knowledge of the human condition. She is sincere which is perhaps the most important trait she has. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

Really happy with working with Adele. I even have some friends that see her associates and they have also had great experiences. She really cares!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2018

Thanks Adele! Your support made the world of difference and I am grateful for your knowledge and guidance.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2018

Very happy with Adele and her associates. My wife accessed on her associates and I saw Adele. She is professional and highly knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

Her and her team are fantastic! I would highly recommend connecting with Adele as she will ensure you are getting the best care, regardless of whether it’s her or not.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

Adele Fox's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English