Adele Fox

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Adele Fox

I saw Adele for 8 sessions. She was supportive but seemed very superficial in her approach to my problems.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

It was going to be a while before I’d be able to see Adele even though I really wanted to work with her. so I really appreciated the time she spent speaking with me in order to assess who I might connect with. And she did a great job as one of the therapists she recommended has been working well for me. Thanks Adele for taking the time to help guide me! Ps: I gave 5 stars for staff and punctuality even though they were not applicable however Adele responded to me within a few hours which I was impressed with.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Firstly, I can't get past the fact that after several months of seeing Adele she still can't pronouce my first name. Secondly, I wish she would have stuck to her motto "I have learned that you can be good at working in many areas, but you can only be great at some". I liked Adele, and wished she would have referred me to someone "great" from the beginning. Was Adele helpful? Yes. To the extent I needed? No. Is she a good psychologist? Yes, and I would recommend her in a heartbeat, for what she's great at.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

Great experience with Dr. Fox. She is the real deal and won’t bullsh!tb you. If you want tsomeone that gets to the point and will ‘gently’ challenge you....she’s it!. Finally a psychologist that is real.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

I gave her 4/5 stars because she was 5 minutes late just to provide some context! I was super satisfied with the care I got from Adele....she got straight to things after I shared my story and didn’t waste any time. I liked that she didn’t just sit there and ask me how I was ‘feeling’ for the entire session. Learned a lot from her.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Adele made me feel comfortable right from the start. And that helped me open up and work through things faster and more effectively. Worth the price of admission:)

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

I have only been working with Adele for a short period of time but all ready her compassion and knowledge on how to help me has been nothing but amazing. What I really like about working with Adele is how supportiv she is. She truly wants to help and how intuitive she was in my situation. Adele has made me feel like I can achieve my dreams.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Great psychologist, extremely helpful overall. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Adele is approachable, kind and down to earth. She changed my outlook on life and provided me with many tools to utilize for many years to come. She made me believe in myself again.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2018

As a guy I really appreciated her casual demeanour. And she has a bit of a ‘guy’s energy’ (sorry if that offends you Adele but I consider it a good thing) so it was easy to just let it all out and get the direction I needed.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Adele Fox's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English