Adele Fox

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Adele Fox

Thanks Adele! I really like your approach with all this. From all the counsellors that we've been to, you are by far the most welcoming and full of real life knowledge. I'm extremely excited about this process :)

flag | Submitted January 9, 2019

Even though I didn’t see dr fox. She is the only therapist who got back to me quickly and took the time to assess my needs and guide me. That meant so much to me as the process of asking for help was hard and she made it easy for me. Reach out to her as she cares and has a great team. I can’t rate staff (so have it full stars) as that is what is also encouraging is that u contact dr fox directly and don’t talk to reception

flag | Submitted January 6, 2019

Everyone needs a little Adele in their life! I can’t explain how amazing Adele is. Highly recommend her as I couldn’t have done it without her.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2018

I was looking for a psychologist and came across some raving reviews about Adele Fox & Associates. When I reached out, Adele recommended her associate Kendice based on our conversation and she nailed it with her recommendation! I have been working with Kendice for the past 6 months and she has given me a new perspective and motivation. What I appreciate the most about her approach is her honesty and realness to every and any topic we talk about. She says it how it it is, which makes working with her so effective. I am thankful for Adele's recommendation and the support Kendice has given me in creating a stronger presence in the now and change in mindset.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

can't thank adele and her team enough for helping my family! She has awesome therapists working with her and she herself is the best!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

Although we’ll be seeing you soon, I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you so much for all of your help, guidance, energy, and knowledge you’ve shared so far. We admire your expertise and how you’ve made us feel very comfortable during our meetings. Just wanted to take a moment and let you know how appreciative we are - although there will always be bumps, we are definitely in a better place and much credit goes towards the time you invested in us and gave us a chance to really learn about ourselves and each other :)

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

I really love how casual and real she is. And she is willing and open to feedback so that I get the most out of my meetings with her.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

Adele has a very honest and knowledgeable approach to a wide range of concerns. I am not one to open up easily, but Adele's kind personality made it very comfortable for me to be open and honest. Her advice is perfect, and has helped me see my life and concerns from a different perspective. I look forward to our conversations, and would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for guidance in their life.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

Super real, super honest. I got a lot out of meeting with Adele.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

Had a lot of great strategies that worked for me! She has a great approach to anxiety and I got a lot out of seeing her.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2018

Adele Fox's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English