Adele Fox

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Adele Fox

Adele was so helpful! Because of what I needed and her schedule, she helped me find a therapist who was a great fit for me! It was one of her associates and I am so grateful she took the time to talk to me and determine who i would connect with. thanks adele!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

Excellent couples therapist! She explains things in a way the is easily understandable and gave us tools to really change how we interact in our marriage. She was referred to us by our Doctor and we are really glad we went to see her.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

Adele helped guide my daughter in engaging in treatment for her eating disorder. She was a wealth of information on the treatment options, helped us understand this illness better, and helped my daughter make the best decision for her which ultimately was going away for treatment. My wife and I appreciated Adele’s honesty, knowledge and compassion in assisting us. Our daughter liked her a lot and will likely book with her when she is back home.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

Really grateful to have found her as she is really good at her job and I have seen 2 other therapists in the past so have something to compare it to. I love her style and approach as she doesn’t make me feel weird about the thoughts I’m having and gives me direction and tools rather than just talking.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

There are 2 receptionists that work in the building, one is really lovely and the other is a bit loud but no big deal. My experience with Adele however was top notch! She is super easy to talk to, asks the right quesitons, and wants to get down to work. I like that she isn’t one of those therapists that is always saying ‘how are you feeling’ and ‘what do you think’! I if knew that then I woudn’t be seeing a therapist!!!!! I wanted someone who is direct, can provide guidance and isn’t afraid to call me out. Adele does this in a really awesome way. I could tell her anything without feeling like I was crazy :). I’d recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2017

She books up fast so be sure to make a few appointments. But she is worth waiting for if you can and if not she has associates that she trusts and are great as well. I went to Adele for individual counselling and then to one of her associates with my husband. Really pleased with the support we have gotten. Thanks Adele!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

I see Adele but my sister wanted to see someone good. Adele took the time to ask questions about who my sister might benefit from and suggested a few names. My sister decided to go with Adele’s associate Diane and has been really pleased! Thanks Adele and Diane for taking care of my family!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

So great! I love Adele’s casual approach. She makes u feel really comfortable and ‘normal’ with your concerns. She’s smart And I think she’s funny too!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Nothing but great things to say about Adele. I came to her after feeling stuck professionally and stuck overall. After talking to Adele, she provided me with tools and conversation that really helped me put things in perspective. Her reccomendations and follow up directly impacted my life in such a positive way. 100 percent satisfied

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Great therapist. Helped me a lot. Thank you Adele’s!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Adele Fox's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English