Ratings for Dr. Crystal Jakym

I have used Chiropractors for 25 years, she is the best.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Dr. C. Jakym and her father (who practices in the same building ) have helped improve the quality of life for not only myself but my grandparents , parents, siblings, aunts,uncles and friends. Her skills are incredible and she always gives insight as to the root of the problem. I feel lucky to have her as my chiropractor

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

She's just great! Wait times are minimal and you never feel rushed.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

I had been to see a number of doctors and specialists regarding debilitating leg pain for 2 years prior to meeting with Dr. Crystal Jakym. I had also tried 2 physiotherapists, a naturopath and another chiropractor. Crystal was able to help me gain my quality of life back. She was extremely thorough, knowledgeable and compassionate. She was able to use the graston technique to help with the scar tissue in my legs. This was not offered by my previous chiro. I moved away from Ontario but whenever I am back, I like to schedule an appointment with Crystal.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

So friendly, kind and caring. I don't think anyone could ever say anything bad about her. She is the only Chiropractor I found that can fix my hip issues.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

A very thorough, accurate and knowledgeable Chiroprator. Not to mention pleasant and caring. She schedules her patients properly, wait times are minimal, if at all. An exceptional Chiropractor, so glad I found her.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

I had never been to a chiropractor before and didn't know where to look to find one. After searching online I found she was among the top ones in the area so decided to call her. I am from out of province and staying in town and called and explained my lower back pain. She had me in right away and explained everything and was very approachable. by the time I left I felt amazing after one adjustment! It is nearly a week later, and the pain is back, I will be contacting her again for another adjustment before I head home.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Even though we meet when im in agony. Im always excited to see her and catch up. Cystal will answer all questions and give advice on how to help yourself at home. Looooovvee her!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

I can not say enough POSITIVE things about Dr. Crystal Jakym. I felt at ease and comfortable with her from the moment I met her and having never been to a chiropractor before and being in pretty severe back and leg pan, I was a bit frightened. She was WONDERFUL from beginning to end! She explained everything in terms that were easy to understand, and I progressed through healing EXACTLY as she described it would be. I HIGHLY recommend her to you and hope that you will find her to be a kind, professional and qualified as I did!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Dr. Crystal Jakym is wonderful. As a gymnastics coach and acro instructor I see her father Dr. Orest Jakym whenever the need arises and was thrilled when Crystal joined him in practice. My daughter, who is a dancer has seen her a few times, is fixed up right away. As she grows, sometimes things need adjusting after so much jumping and stretching and flipping, so it is good to rely on Dr. Crystal to help her when she needs it. I have referred several of my athletes and dancers to her when all conventional treatments have failed (physio, massage). I like how she tries to establish the root cause of the problem and treat only what needs to be treated. As Crystal has also mastered techniques for lower limb adjustments (knees, ankles), growing gymnasts and dancers are finding this especially helpful together with keeping their spine and hips aligned ("As the twig is bent, so grows the tree"). Once they are aligned, they are finding physio and massage far more effective. What I like the most about Crystal and Orest's practice is that you are not obligated for advance payment or treatment schedule. You come when you need it. Their rate is fair as well.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015