Ratings for Dr. Erin Mullan

Dr Mullan is kind and knowledgeable. I found her to be both extremely professional and personable. Definitely recommend her services.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

I saw Dr. Mullan regarding a hair loss issue. I found her to be very knowledgable and thorough. My condition required injections which she was able to perform. I was quite nervous but Dr. Mullan explained every step of the procedure to me and was very understanding towards my concerns. I highly recommend this physician!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

I saw Dr Mullan for long term atopic dermatitis and found her to be very attentive to my concerns. She took the time to ensure my needs were met with a compassionate and professional approach. Definitely the best dermatologist I've ever seen.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

I found Dr Mullan very helpful and caring. Very professional and clinical when diagnosing. Better that my last Dermatologist.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Would not recommend. The service provided was not up to the standard of my previous dermatologist.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016