Ratings for Dr. Vladimir Dzavik

Express my happiness and satisfaction that Dr. Vladimir DZavik . He is the one who deals with me once as my stent doctor .The second on December 7th. I feel in the hands of sincere and specialized.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2018

Absolutely wonderful! He's a very intelligent and knowledgable cardiologist. Dr.Dzavik is also extremely kind, patient and caring, answering all questions diligently. I was amazed with his demeanour, he was very thorough in elucidating both his diagnosis and treatment plans. We are truly blessed to have a cardiologist of his caliber in Toronto.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Dr. Vladimir Dzavik is simply the best and are so fortunate to have him in our city.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

I felt very lucky to have Dr. Dzavik as my stent doctor. I knew I was in the best hands. He is a very forward looking researcher, clinician and leader in his field.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

I am writing to express my greatest thanks and appreciation to Dr. Vladimir Dzavik for exceptional professional abilities and for the excellent work while performing my recent Coronary Angioplasty Procedures at Peter Munk Cardiac Centre . I would like to let you know that I will be forever grateful for all your efforts to make me well again. With unending gratitude, Maria Szennyes

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

I am writing to thank Dr Vladimir Dzavik for the competency of you and to tell how grateful I am for all your efforts to make me well again. Maria Szennyes

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

One of the nicest Doctors I have dealt with. Very approachable and kind.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016