Ratings for Dr. Jasleen Kaur

If you are pregnant , please don't go to her , most insensitive doctor in that clinic . I lost my baby because she didn't got me referral for prenatal clinic . Just for sake she knows Punjabi language , don't trust her all negative comments about her here is true .

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Never go for your iud insertion to Dr jasleen .she is totally unexperienced in this matter . Just tell her to make my appointment with specialist .I had a really bad experience for my iud . She was about in half procedure of insertion and she told me sorry I am not able to find the right way where I have to put it ..

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

Excellent Dr. My wife like the way she treats her patients

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

I've seen Dr. Kaur a few times and I'm not happy. The most recent time I went to see her she came into the room for 2 mins, didn't even ask me properly what was wrong with me, and left. The time before that she yelled at me for telling her all my symptoms. The problem I went to go see her regarding is still there. It's annoying because I don't have time to make appointments with her every week to see her for 2 mins at a time. If I go in to go see her, or any doctor at all, I expect them to fully listen to what i have to say rather then be in a rush to throw me out of the room. She is not a good listener at all, nor does she explain anything properly. Needless to say, I refuse to be seen by her again.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

So after reading the positive comments on here about her i figured to go see her. I find her to be really rushy, shes not very through with exams. I had my iud pulled out and she refused to do a pap as she had no time to do it and didnt even ask me when my last one was. I was quite annoyed as ladies know when your in that position its logical to just get it done. But she was tooo busy.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

my mom had an apt with her regarding her reports but she told my mom to read the reports by herself and said she don't knw. Wat kind doctor is she ? Very unprofessional , horrible doctor. People don't waste your time on this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

I had an appointment with this Dr regarding my follow up test results.She refused to talk about two problems at one time and started yelling at me and she was so rude that i was totally shocked.would never go back to this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Love her as a Dr. Not afraid to refer or anything. She's a keeper!!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

Please send me address of Dr Jasleen Kaur on my email jeevanrai146@gmail.com

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

It was good.she is quite understanding and helpful

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014