Ratings for Dr. Jasleen Kaur

Worst doctor I ever saw. She is horrible. She is very judgemental and she lacks knowledge of medical sciences. She is sick!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018

Long Waiting even after appointment. Does not let you speak. She is arrogant and rude. Lack of medical knowledge. Would never recommend her. Worst clinic.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Dr Kaur does not have proper knowledge about medicines. She is rude. She is always in hurrey. She does not diagnose the ailment and hence dont give the best treatment possible. The receptionists in the clinic are very arrogant and have an attitude towards sick patients. Disgusting Clinic.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

I would never recommend Dr. Kaur to anyone I care about. I went to her for quite some time just for the sake that I could not find another doctor. She is very ignorant and arrogant. I find that if someone walks in with any medical knowledge, she takes this as an insult to her ego. She was very uncooperative with any of my specialists because she felt like she knew more than them. She used her position to try to intimate me by saying that she could get my driving licence taken away due to a preexisting medical condition even though there had been no indication that my condition was affecting my driving. When I spoke to one my specialist regarding this, they were shocked that a doctor would threaten a patient that way.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

If you are pregnant , please don't go to her , most insensitive doctor in that clinic . I lost my baby because she didn't got me referral for prenatal clinic . Just for sake she knows Punjabi language , don't trust her all negative comments about her here is true .

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Never go for your iud insertion to Dr jasleen .she is totally unexperienced in this matter . Just tell her to make my appointment with specialist .I had a really bad experience for my iud . She was about in half procedure of insertion and she told me sorry I am not able to find the right way where I have to put it ..

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

Excellent Dr. My wife like the way she treats her patients

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

I've seen Dr. Kaur a few times and I'm not happy. The most recent time I went to see her she came into the room for 2 mins, didn't even ask me properly what was wrong with me, and left. The time before that she yelled at me for telling her all my symptoms. The problem I went to go see her regarding is still there. It's annoying because I don't have time to make appointments with her every week to see her for 2 mins at a time. If I go in to go see her, or any doctor at all, I expect them to fully listen to what i have to say rather then be in a rush to throw me out of the room. She is not a good listener at all, nor does she explain anything properly. Needless to say, I refuse to be seen by her again.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

So after reading the positive comments on here about her i figured to go see her. I find her to be really rushy, shes not very through with exams. I had my iud pulled out and she refused to do a pap as she had no time to do it and didnt even ask me when my last one was. I was quite annoyed as ladies know when your in that position its logical to just get it done. But she was tooo busy.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

my mom had an apt with her regarding her reports but she told my mom to read the reports by herself and said she don't knw. Wat kind doctor is she ? Very unprofessional , horrible doctor. People don't waste your time on this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015