Ratings for Dr. Arun Rajasekaran

Dr. Raj is simply the best Orthodontist in town. He treated all five of my children, and each had a perfect result. No wonder everyone in my daughter's high school goes to him. JC

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dr. Arun is one of the most caring health care professionals, not to mention person I have ever met. If you're looking for an orthodontist, don't look anymore, he is very skilled, gentle, compassionate and has an awesome team. He gave me the smile of my dreams and I'm forever grateful! I wish I can give more than 5 stars!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

This orthodontist is great, I've always enjoyed his thoughtfullness, and thorough treatment plan. Staff always friendly too.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Came in for consultation and was told my front teeth would fall out if I get braces, then the discussion moved to implants instead of orthodontics. And I didn't even hear this from the doctor. The doctor discussed this with the assistant outside the room and had the assistant deliver this information to me. I should be hearing this directly from the doctor!! Worse was, I was told they had previous patients whose front teeth have fallen out and got implants. Talk about off-putting, I went to their office to get info on BRACES and straightening my teeth, not LOSING THEM. and it makes me seriously doubt this doctor's competence.

Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr.Arun Rajasekaran is a very good orthodontist and he helped my son get his braces.

Submitted October 28, 2015

Dr. Raj and his Staff have done so much for me and my siblings to keep our teeth healthy and Perfect and i'm really thankful for that. Him and his staff are really nice and helpful and to anyone out there who needs to get braces I would totally recommend him. -Bashira Patel

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Raj since I was 15 and he only gets more incredible over the years. He goes above and beyond to make sure all of his patients are taken care of and are 100% satisfied with their teeth. He is an incredible orthodontist and I would recommend him to anyone in a heart beat!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

For our family, his is the best i can say. He is really help but not business to earn money during the service from the beginning till the end. My family is Chinese so I can not type too much in English, but he is the best, and we are feel very lucky to have him to help.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015