Ratings for Dr. Hanke De Kock

I have had great service every single time I have attended. Dr. DeKock spends time understanding my need, and then makes sure that we review all aspects of it. Lucky that I have him as a family Doctor. The ladies in the office are always bright, funny and pleasant to deal with. More MOA's need to be like them!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

He often makes you feel as though you are stupid for being his office, he always seems like he has better things to do. And his receptionist needs to go! She is so rude to the patients and never answers the phone, there has been times where the phone will just ring and ring and she won’t answer it!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

If it wasn't for him I would have been dead by now. He sees me for addiction problems, and it is because of him that I am clean and sober now for almost a year. He gave me all the advise and explanations to my addiction, he was not rude, and the best of all he treat every addict like a human being.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

he blew off my concerns regarding my problem, didn’t offer any advice or explainations to my problem at all. Rude and made me feel entirely unwelcome

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

Very kind and considerate physician, lucky to have as family Dr. Great clinic would recommend him and his practice for others unfortunately his office is not taking new patients.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Dr. de Kock has been mine and my sons doctor for many years. He is amazing! Always very kind and is always spot on with his diagnosis's . We have always been made to feel like a priority and have always received such great care from both him and his staff. Tara, and the rest of his MOAs are ALWAYS so friendly, kind and professional. Knowing him for years I can't believe these negative posts to be true. If you are truly this unhappy with him as a physician then move on and be seen at a walk-in clinic! I'm sure many doctorless patients would be more then happy to receive the level of exceptional care that Dr. de Kock gives.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Dr. De Kock and his receptionist: please dont leave, We love you! Hope he never reads this, because if it was me, I would pack up and leave!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

This doctor should find a new career and take his receptionist with him.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Always on time, Love Tara, Love dr. de Kock. Waiting room full of all birds, rude men and needy woman! Maybe the patients are the problem and not the doctor. dr. de kock has helped me out so many times and a good way to describe him would be the best dressed in town with the nicest shoes. He has no interest in becoming your friend, but he knows exactly who you are, treats you with respect and sort you out in no time. Thank you dr. de kock for being my doctor and not my friend.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

we like dr dekock he has helped our family tremendously but the receptionist there needs to go!! watched her sit there texting and letting the phone ring and ring she doesn't like her job get someone who likes thier job and is willing to help people instead of being rude to everyone in person and on phone

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017