Ratings for Dr. Hanke De Kock

Dr. de Kock has been mine and my sons doctor for many years. He is amazing! Always very kind and is always spot on with his diagnosis's . We have always been made to feel like a priority and have always received such great care from both him and his staff. Tara, and the rest of his MOAs are ALWAYS so friendly, kind and professional. Knowing him for years I can't believe these negative posts to be true. If you are truly this unhappy with him as a physician then move on and be seen at a walk-in clinic! I'm sure many doctorless patients would be more then happy to receive the level of exceptional care that Dr. de Kock gives.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Dr. De Kock and his receptionist: please dont leave, We love you! Hope he never reads this, because if it was me, I would pack up and leave!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

This doctor should find a new career and take his receptionist with him.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Always on time, Love Tara, Love dr. de Kock. Waiting room full of all birds, rude men and needy woman! Maybe the patients are the problem and not the doctor. dr. de kock has helped me out so many times and a good way to describe him would be the best dressed in town with the nicest shoes. He has no interest in becoming your friend, but he knows exactly who you are, treats you with respect and sort you out in no time. Thank you dr. de kock for being my doctor and not my friend.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

we like dr dekock he has helped our family tremendously but the receptionist there needs to go!! watched her sit there texting and letting the phone ring and ring she doesn't like her job get someone who likes thier job and is willing to help people instead of being rude to everyone in person and on phone

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

I like Dr DeKock he is very helpful and patient to help you out.....but his receptionist needs to go...she isnt friendly at all. Went for my appointment and she was in the yard talking to people about fixing up the gardens and laughed that didn't want to go back to deal with patients. and she cant follow thru with anything she says she is going to do! In the many times i have been there she has messed something up.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

So I go to the office for a yearly exam, am in the waiting room for 30 minutes, get in to the doctor and he ask why I am there - I respond with " for the yearly exam, booked it last week".....Oh, he says - we just found out last week that that exam only needs to be done every 3 years, given your age. He shyly says Sorry and promptly walk out of the exam room. Well......thanks for letting me know prior to rearranging my work schedule, driving to your office, waiting for 30 minutes..... Why is it that some doctors and their office staff don't think a patients time is valuable???? I should send him a bill for $50 for MY time!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

His receptionist needs to find a new job as she clearly hates the one she has. When the Dr. greets you with the phrase "What's up? you know you have bothered him by coming to his office.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

he has been my doctor for more than 3 years, he has always been more than helpful, and seen me through some very trying times.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

This man saved my life. I found him to be compassionate, caring, and knows his stuff. I obviously had some great connections...I was taken care of in 2 days. I'm fortunate to have him as my doctor!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016