Ratings for Dr. Peter Lotze

Dr Lotze and his staff are some of the most compassionate people I’ve ever met. Dr Lotze is a wonderful Dr and in my books the best.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2018

Dr. Lotze has an amazing bedside manner which is rare to come by these days... he treats people not just a number... he actually takes the time to listen and what issues or concerns you have... he'll take time to explain exam findings, then discuss his suggested treatment plan and answer any questions you may have... Dr Lotze has a great group of ladies working with him, they're very knowledgable, kind and helpful... which allows him to continue to be a physician and treat patients... Thank you Dr Lotze and staff for taking such great care of your patients!!!!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2018

Dr.Lotze listened, problem solved, and came up with a solid plan of care moving forward with a chronic issue. He is proudly my chosen provider that includes flying across the state to be cared for by him as he recommends. The BEST!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

He performed a surgery that completely failed and then he never told me it had failed. When I went to another doctor they told me surgery had failed. He comes across as very nice but now I could never trust him. He is not perfect.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

very through and gave very detailed explanation of my condition. I walked away feeling confident I was in good hands.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

The BEST expert surgeon and doctor in his field. My quality of life and health has been restored. Thank YOU Dr Peter M Lotze and your caring staff who value and respect me as your patient ! I would have given you a million stars to show how wonderful I have been treated, but the graph only goes up to 5!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

I really appreciate the time Dr Lotze takes to talk to me. I also appreciate his suggestions that would never occur to me otherwise. Thank you for being a great physician!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Dr Lotze is the BEST, I know my health is important to him . Dr Lotze is an expert professional surgeon that offers his concern by listening to me describe my issues, ordering the tests to identify & evaluate the degree of correction needed. I appreciate your kindness, the patience with my endless questions, helping me to understand with confidence the diagrams & drawings that address the options to restore my health in such a logical way that is comforting. I know I am in the best of care.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

This is a doctor who takes the time to carefully and kindly explain the medical issues and treatments. He is extremely thorough. After my first visit, I left feeling completely comfortable and confident.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Very knowledgeable and polite. Made me feel comfortable about what was going on. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018