Ratings for Dr. Peter Lotze

Wonderful Doctor and staff! Knowledgeable, professional, personable, caring and would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Great doctor. Knew what was wrong with me and provided options. Very personable.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Dr. Lotze is one of the most attentive doctors I have seen. He listens well, repeats what he hears back to you and offers a plan of action. Each time I've seen him I've been very impressed and pleased.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr.Lotze Is a wonderful Dr and very concerned about his patient

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

I drive 45 minutes to this office because these are the very best people for good, conscientious care. I've had two surgeries and though I hope I don't need another one, if it is needed I will come back here. Wonderful people! Thank you, Dr. Lotze and staff! God bless you all.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

I am very pleased with the care I received by Dr. Lotze

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

I am happy to have found Dr. Lotze to take care of my concerns. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

As always, I feel very important and well taken care of when I come in as a patient. Thanks to all the staff for always being so professional and nice. Dr. Lotze will always be my choice when I have these issues and need resolution. He is one of the kindest doctors around. I never feel rushed with him and like how he tells me exactly how it is, and lets me ask questions without feeling foolish. I feel very fortunate to call him my doctor!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Not only is Dr. Lotze an extremely knowledgeable specialist in his field, but also he is one of the most pleasant doctors. I am so fortunate to have found him.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

Dr. Lotze is a very caring and concerned man. He listens to everything you have to say and answers all your questions. He takes as much time as you need and you leave his office knowing he is going to do everything to help you.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017