Ratings for Dr. Peter Lotze

CIRCUMCISION REMOVES ON AVERAGE 12 SQUARE INCHES OF PENILE TISSUE. CIRCUMCISION REMOVES 20.000 NERVE ENDINGS. IN THE BIBLE IT STATES THAT IF YOU ARE CIRCUMCISED CHRIST WILL BE OF NO VALUE TO YOU AT ALL. I DARE YOU TO LOCATE THIS IN ANY BIBLE, OK HERE IS THE LINK https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Galatians+5&version= FOR A PERSON WHO IS ALLEGEDLY AS INTELLIGENT AS YOU, HOW DID YOU MISS THIS PART OF THE BIBLE AND THAT MATERIAL FACT? JESUS DIED FOR OUR SINS, NOT SO THAT WE SHOULD REPEAT HIS MISTAKES, NOR SHOULD ANY OF US BECOME VICTIMS IN A SIMILAR WAY TO ANY DEGREE. IF THERE IS SOMETHING YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT THOSE FACTS!!!, DON'T LET IT EAT YOU UP! WHAT SORT OF ACTIONS IS THE TERM "PEER PRESSURE" GENERALLY REFERRING TO? ARE THESE POSITIVE ACTS OR NEGATIVE ACTS.? HOW CAN YOU BE BAD AND GOOD AT THE SAME TIME? DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT IS POSSIBLE? ABRAHAM WAS CLAIMED TO HAVE BEEN "CIRCUMCISED" AT THE AGE OF 99, DON'T YOU FIND THAT CLAIM TO BE THE LEAST BIT FACETIOUS? A CIRCUMCISED MAN HAS MUCH LESS SENSITIVITY THEREFORE HE IS MORE LIKELY TO NOT WEAR A CONDOM AND THAT WILL PRODUCE MORE STDs AND MORE UNWANTED PREGNANCIES, AND MORE ABORTIONS AND A HIGHER DEATH RATE AMONG AFFECTED FEMALES. DURING THE TIME OF SLAVERY IT WAS PERFECTLY LEGAL TO KILL SLAVES, THIS IS AKIN TO "CIRCUMCISION" OR WHAT IS MORE ACCURATELY DEFINED AS MALE GENITAL MUTILATION, IT IS LOOKED AT AS PERFECTLY LEGAL ALTHOUGH IT IS BARBARIC ACT, WITH OR WITHOUT ANESTHETIC. VICTIMS OF CIRCUMCISION SUFFER FROM COMPLEX PTSD AND THEY WILL RE-VICTIMIZE THEMSELVES IN SIMILAR WAYS. THEY WILL LIKELY BELIEVE THAT CERTAIN OBVIOUS NEGATIVES ARE POSITIVES OR THEIR MINDS WILL"DISASSOCIATE" AWAY FROM REALITY AND THEY WILL BELIEVE OTHER FALSE TRUTHS. PERFORMERS 'OF THE "PROCEDURE" ARE ALSO SUSCEPTIBLE TO THIS PHENOMENON AND VICTIMS AND PERFORMERS OF THE MUTILATION WILL DEVELOP A "COMPULSION TO REENACT CIRCUMSTANCES" WHICH CAUSES IT TO HAPPEN AGAIN AND AGAIN (WHICH IT SHOULDN'T) AND THIS DEVELOPS "DELUSIONAL SELF IMPORTANCE" IN THE OLDEST SIBLINGS AND THEY WILL COME TO BELIEVE THAT SUCH ACTS ARE OF A POSITIVE NATURE AND THEY WILL RE-VICTIMIZE THEIR YOUNGER SIBLINGS BELIEVING THAT RE-VICTIMIZATION IS APPROPRIATE AND JUST AND FOR GOOD REASONS CONSIDERING HOW THEY ARE MORE IMPORTANT AND THAT ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO THEM ALSO MUST HAPPEN TO ALL OTHERS. INDIVIDUALS SUFFERING FROM "DELUSION OF SELF IMPORTANCE" FIND ALL THE POSITIVES IN TRULY NEGATIVE THINGS AND THEY ARE REMOVED FROM REALITY IN THEIR DELUSIONAL DISSOCCIATIVE MINDS. DOCTORS WHO GRAVITATED TO CIRCUMCISION SUFFER FROM THIS "DELUSION OF SELF IMPORTANCE" AND THEY THINK THEY ARE DOING THE WORK OF GOD FOR THIS REASON OR THAT, IN REALITY THEY ARE BRUTAL MUTILATING MONSTERS, NIHILIST SECULARISTS, AND SACRILEGOUS OPPORTUNISTS EAGER TO MAKE YOUR OWN MIND WORK AGAINST ITSELF WHEN THEY FORCE YOU AND/OR YOUR CHILDREN TO BE MUTILATED....I THINK TO MYSELF, WHEN HAS MY MIND OR THE MINDS OF OTHERS WHO ARE VICTIMS OF THESE CIRCUMSTANCES, WHEN HAVE OUR MINDS WORKED AGAINST OURSELVES, GEE LET ME THINK, I CAN'T THINK OF ANY! HONEST! IF ALL A VOODOO PRACTITIONER NEEDS IS AN INANIMATE DOLL TO PRODUCE RESULTS, WHAT AFFECTS WILL A BRAND NEW FRESH ,WHOLE AND PERFECT HUMAN BEING PRODUCE RELATED TO THIS TRAVESTY? HOW CAN YOU NOT FORM THESE CONNECTIONS? WOMEN WHO LIVE IN CULTURES WHERE MOST OF THE MEN ARE "CIRCUMCISED" ARE MUCH MORE LIKELY TO BECOME OVERLY PROMISCUOUS AND CONTRACT SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES. THIS IS TRUE BECAUSE THEY ARE MUCH LESS LIKELY TO BE SATISFIED WITH A CIRCUMCISED MAN AND THEY WILL "SHOP AROUND" MUCH MORE OR CHEAT BECAUSE THEY ARE ALSO MUCH MORE LIKELY TO BE MISMATCHED WITH A MORE PREDOMINANT MALE, WHICH THEY BECOME TO DISLIKE AND DISDAIN, THEREFORE THEY'VE ALREADY CHEATED AND PICKED UP STDs AND STIs AND THEN BROUGHT THEM HOME TO THEIR HUSBAND AND HIS CHILDREN, THESE STDs CAUSE BIRTH DEFECTS AND OTHER KNOWN PROBLEMS. FOR EVERY ACTION THERE IS AN EQUAL AND OPPOSITE REACTION. NEWTON'S THIRD LAW WAS DISCOVERED 5,000 YEARS AFTER JUDAISM, SO WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU? DO YOU THINK THAT JUDAISM IS MORE RIGHT OR LESS RIGHT AFTER LEARNING THAT? SINCE SOMETHING CAME BEFORE THE OTHER DOES THAT MAKE THE PRECEDING PERSON OR THING BETTER? HOW CAN YOU BE ONE THING AND THEN ANOTHER AT THE SAME TIME? WOULDN'T ONE THING CANCEL THE OTHER OUT MAKING THE OTHER THING NON-EXISTENT? IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED FOR YOUR CHILDREN, TO BE SET ASTRAY? DO YOU FEEL SMARTER AFTER READING THIS OR DUMBER? VICTIMS HAVE RIGHTS! REMEMBER THAT

flag | Submitted July 21, 2018

He performed a surgery that completely failed and then he never told me it had failed. When I went to another doctor they told me surgery had failed. He comes across as very nice but now I could never trust him. He is not perfect.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

very through and gave very detailed explanation of my condition. I walked away feeling confident I was in good hands.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

The BEST expert surgeon and doctor in his field. My quality of life and health has been restored. Thank YOU Dr Peter M Lotze and your caring staff who value and respect me as your patient ! I would have given you a million stars to show how wonderful I have been treated, but the graph only goes up to 5!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

I really appreciate the time Dr Lotze takes to talk to me. I also appreciate his suggestions that would never occur to me otherwise. Thank you for being a great physician!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Dr Lotze is the BEST, I know my health is important to him . Dr Lotze is an expert professional surgeon that offers his concern by listening to me describe my issues, ordering the tests to identify & evaluate the degree of correction needed. I appreciate your kindness, the patience with my endless questions, helping me to understand with confidence the diagrams & drawings that address the options to restore my health in such a logical way that is comforting. I know I am in the best of care.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

This is a doctor who takes the time to carefully and kindly explain the medical issues and treatments. He is extremely thorough. After my first visit, I left feeling completely comfortable and confident.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Very knowledgeable and polite. Made me feel comfortable about what was going on. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Dr lotze is so thorough in his exam and questions.. He is knowledgeable and really looks at the whole picture of his patient. I have total confidence in him and his opinions.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Peter Lotze is an amazing doctor. He is a skillful surgeon with a brilliant mind. In addition he is a kind and caring individual. I could not be more pleased with the results of my recent surgery. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018