Ratings for Dr. Peter Lotze

Dr Lotze is most caring, compassionate & knowledgable. It's never easy to get an exam when you are in pain & anxious, but my exam was done with the utmost care to address my issues. I received multiple options to best address my conditions. I look forward to working with him to improve the quality of my life.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

My experience with Dr. Lotze has been wonderful. I only found him after having developed serious bladder leakage. I am 82 years old and know I waited to long. After several friends went to Dr. Lotze I decided I would too. He changed my life!! He has a great knowledge and such an endearing personality that both gave me the confidence, at my age, to have the surgery to lift my bladder. Believe me, he changed my life. I am now able to go about my business with no worries about leakage. I can laugh, sneeze and cough to my hearts content. I will continue to tell everyone who mentions female problems that Dr. Lotze is the Doctor to see...

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

I only gave a 4 star on everything because,there is always room for improvement.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Dr. Lotze is a God-send to me. He has been my doctor for a little over 5 years now and I cannot even begin to tell anyone how much he means to me. I have a continual issue he is helping me with and puts me in touch with the right people. I am aggressively pursuing being pain free. My body has been through so much and he knows I'm relying on him and he will be with me every step of the way. Dr. Lotze knows his stuff and is as personable a doctor as you will ever find. Awesome bedside manners and really just listens to you, which is what most females need when they go to see him. Thank you from the bottom of my heart to him and his professional, caring staff. Cannot be beat any where!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Dr. Lotze is very caring, careful, and thorough. I highly recommend him! His office staff is wonderful too!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

I have had only positive experiences through the whole process of preparing me for my upcoming surgery. Dr. Lotze is a great doctor and all his staff are very attentive and helpful. Thanks so much!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

Wonderful Doctor and staff! Knowledgeable, professional, personable, caring and would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Great doctor. Knew what was wrong with me and provided options. Very personable.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Dr. Lotze is one of the most attentive doctors I have seen. He listens well, repeats what he hears back to you and offers a plan of action. Each time I've seen him I've been very impressed and pleased.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr.Lotze Is a wonderful Dr and very concerned about his patient

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017