Ratings for Dr. Stephanie Martin

Absolutely love our PCP Dr Stephanie Martin - never feel like we are being rush when seeing her and her "no stress" attitude puts us at complete ease when discussing medical issues. She is very thorough and leaves nothing to chance. Her PA Brandy is always so accommodating and very friendly to deal with. All our emails and telephone messages are replied to promptly!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Her misdiagnosis caused me three weeks of excruciating pain. I nearly lost my job due to her incorrect advice, and I would up finally in the ER, then CCU, and was there for over a month. She ignored very obvious warning signs of a serious condition, and chalked everything up to weight issues. She has a horrible bedside manner, and was very dismissive of my concerns. I would not recommend her to anyone, not even someone I didn't like. She should not be allowed to practice medicine anymore.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Very compassionate and knowledgeable. She found out my problem after others had missed it. She listens to you well too!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014