Ratings for Dr. Lindsay Kellington

Dr. Kellington (Naturopath) has literally changed my life. It's a relief to have such a knowledgeable doctor who truly listens to you. In my case, one or two of her recommendations, addressed multiple symptoms I had been experiencing for years! What a difference a few small changes can make! My only regret is not coming to Dr. Kellington sooner. I've now recommended a handful of my friends and their lives have dramatically changed for the better as well! We can't stop singing her praises! We're so blessed to have found Dr. Kellington! Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

I was told about Dr. Kellington by a friend whom over a few short months had what I consider a remarkable change in her health and weight. I have been seeing Dr. Kellington for a year. I have for many years had issues with my knees, every step hurt. I have had to give up many of my previous lifestyle activities. During the past year I have, lost some weight ( not as much as I had hoped) but I feel fitter and healthier. I can now easily get around a 9 hole golf course without having to use a cart. I can climb hills and have once again enjoyed going hiking with my husband. Shortly after I started seeing Dr. Kellington I was laid off from my job, no more health benefit package. Dr.Kellington always gives me any costs up front and is cognizant of my reduced budget. I enjoy my discussions and time with Dr. Kellington and feel that she is truly dedicated to helpingme to fully regain all the mobility that I lost when I began have issues with my knees. I do see a chiropractor when Iknow my hips are out. But I never thought I would be able to climb Sunshine Meadows again. My friends ( golf partners) and family are happy to see me so active once again. Dr.Kellington is an excellent naturopath, I am very happy I made the step into her office and I have no problem recommending her to friends.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

Dr. Kellington is extremely thorough, knowledgeable and personable. She takes the time to get know you and understand you as a whole person, is always willing to explain her process and answer any and all questions that you may have. She takes her time and addresses the whole picture - physical, psychological and emotional. She is the only naturopath I have been to that has truly listened to my concerns and gone out of her way to address them, always consulting with me throughout the process and ensuring that I am comfortable and fully understand the decisions being made. She is conscious of the financial aspect of treatment and never pushes any treatments or products on to you, and always follows up and follows through with every step made. She is dedicated to my healing process and is genuinely interested in my progress. I fully trust the decisions she has made regarding my health and know that I can communicate with her about anything - positive or negative. She takes this feedback and applies it to our plan without judgement and I am confident that she always has my best interest at heart. SHe is an excellent naturopath and I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

I was impressed with Dr Kellington after my first visit. During that visit, she asked more questions and had a better overall medical history of me than my family doctor. At every visit, she takes thorough notes and is genuinely interested in how you are doing. She provided me with a treatment plan consisting of both acupuncture and supplements which has worked great for me and my digestion issues. With the supplements, she provided a few options that I was able to choose from and clearly listed costs and quantities of each. She is also understanding if you miss a few supplements now and again and helps you to get back on track. She is a great Naturopath who takes the time to get to know you and works with you to get the results you are looking for.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Dr. Kellington is very thorough and attentive. She has arranged to meet with me at the last minute many times when I forget to book ahead of time. It is obvious that she does research into the issues that I present to her, and she tries to work with me to find solutions to the problem based on my lifestyle. The products she has recommended have helped to improve my immunity, which was a major focus as a teacher. I can honestly say that since seeing her, providing that I actually take the supplements and see her consistently, I haven't had any major illnesses. I've recommended her to friends and family and they have all been happy. Go see her if you are looking for a knowledgeable naturopathic doctor who will listen to you and take her own time to help you to achieve your best health.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Only interested in you if you have a lot of money to blow. If you pay out of pocket she won't give two sh*ts about you. She also doesn't work if she doesn't have enough patients which is irritating to have to have my appointments changed. I finally had enough and went to see Dr. Huang who is so much better in every way.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

cant help but feel these reviews are just self advertising. i was not impressed

Submitted July 29, 2015

Dr. Kellington is a breath of fresh air. I was recommended to see Dr. Kellington through a couple of my friends. At first I was unsure of what to expect but as soon as I met her I felt completely at ease. In our visits I find that she really listens to me and takes the time to always explain why we are doing certain treatments. I find her passion and enthusiasm for her profession to be contagious and it has helped me to become so much healthier in my day to day life. I am a few months in to treatment now and I am already seeing great results. I have always suffered from bad periods - cramping, moodiness, breast tenderness, you name it - I had it. Since starting treatment my pain is completely gone and my symptoms continue to improve each month. I cannot wait to be symptom free.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

She was okay. She did at least try to help me, but even following her instructions precisely I found no change. She is younger than the other naturopath I have seen, and with that seems to be trying too hard to convince you she is knowledgeable by using big words, when maybe her experience just isn't there.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Dr. Kellington is very thorough in her approach. I find her very easy to talk to and always enjoy our visits.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015