Ratings for Dr. John Petelczyc

John was my GP when he was practicing at the Belconnen Family Practice and after he moved to Your GP@Crace, I soon followed suit despite it being out of area for me. The service that is consistently provided by John is invaluable. He is kind, thorough and professional whilst always explaining medical terminology in user friendly terms, including drawing pictures. John provides a comfortable environment that allows me to discuss all elements of my health including physical and mental health issues. I would happily recommend John as a fantastic GP.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2018

Dr John Petelczyc is a very knowledgeable & thorough Dr. We've been seeing Dr Petelczyc for over 10 years & has been spot on with every ailment from details we (the patient) give him. Dr Petelczyc gives everyone the same care such as does not rush people through. We have been given the time required to investigate injuries from a serious accident which may in some instances caused delays to other patients but now we are recovering we are happy to wait if the Dr is running behind as this is the service given to every patient. Thank you Dr Petelczyc & staff

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Dr Petelczyc is a great doctor but does like to chat (which is better than the opposite, I guess). This does mean though that most times appointments can be quite a bit later than scheduled.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014