Ratings for Dr. A Mackay

Incredibly unprofessional, couldn't care less for her patients. If you are seeking help for your condition and are suffering, please see another specialist.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Worth the drive to another city to have a different endo. Rude and dismissive.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Doesn’t really care, doesn’t research her patients, negative, miserable, frumpy, hard to deal with. Wouldn’t recommend

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Absolutely terrible experience having her as my endocrinologist. I am a type 1 diabetic and have been dealing with my condition and endos since I was 10 years old. She never seemed to care at all and even when I asked her to write a special authority letter because I was having seizures while I slept due to drastically low levels, so that I could get my benefits to help pay for a continuous blood glucose monitor, she wrote in the letter that I had apparently had one of my legs amputated and had kidney failure-which I most certainly did Not! It took me a month to originally get this letter, and after reading that it was wrong I called her office staff to have it corrected and they laughed at me and my situation. Even after all of that it took her 2 more weeks to correct her mistake. Apparently it is funny to her and her staff to stop someone from getting the help and equipment they need to live properly. She was an absolutely awful doctor and I would recommend highly finding someone else if at all possible.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

Takes way to long to get appt with the Dr. When your health is in very bad shape and need to see the Dr asap it takes along time to just get an spot.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Explained possible issues and was confident they did not exist in my case. Explanations were clear and in laymen terms and clearly understood.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Great doctor, very knowledgeable! So happy she's my endocrinologist!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

She is very concerned and thorough. I like that she's about healing and not about waiting onnme hand and foot like some people desire. She's a specialist not a person to do physicals or phsyc exams people! She's great!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Very kind and thorough. Explained all my health concerns in great detail, even drew me a diagram to visualize the issue. She provided a thorough physical and background exam. I am very pleased to have her as my endocrinologist

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Terrible Doctor she doesn't have any concern about what I have to say and the questions I have, only gives negative feed back about what I'm doing wrong and will not give me ways that would help to change the wrongs to rights. She sits with me for 10 minutes and sends me out the door, NEVER gave me a physical in the 2 and half years I've been seeing her. It feels like she cares more about getting her paycheck rather then actually caring about my health.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016