Dr. Julie Labbe

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Julie Labbe

Dr. Labbe is without a doubt the best dentist I have had. She is up to date on new techniques and proceedures. Her manner is professional and she is very thorough. I have and will continue to recommend her services whenever I can. You can't find a better dentist in Calgary.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

Our family of four has been seeing Dr. Labbe since she started her practice at this clinic. She is terrific with both kids and adults, takes the time to answer all your questions, and does not recommend dental work until/if it is truly required. Jen at the front is fantastic at juggling appointments at times that work for the entire family. A great family dentist!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2018

My family of three have been going to Dr. Labee for over 10 years now and she has always been punctual. She respects the patient’s time as if it was her own. She takes the time to explain things to her patients and trully cares about them.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

Genuinely cares about her patients and has great staff, with a special shout out to Jen at reception.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Our whole family has been going to Dr Labbe for years and the experience is always amazing! Our kids love her and she’s super knowledgeable. I’ve had multiple crowns done -amazing! She invests in technology that will give her patients the best dental experience and ability to monitor changes over time. If you want a professional office and someone who will always do the job that she said she would do then Dr Labbe is your dentist!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

Her hands are truly magic as is her knowledge and ability to pass that knowledge along. Her work incredible. My entire family trusts her abilities. We are all in the best hands possible. Our teeth thank Dr. Labbe and her team every time we brush.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

My family and I recently started our regimented bi - annual, check ups and cleanings with Dr. Allen and her amazing team. A little bit of history, I was once a dental assistant myself (never worked for Dr. Labbe or Dr. Allen, I was simply introduced). I understand the quality of service that is expected within a dental practice. I have worked all over the city and have every opportunity to get my teeth cleaned by any other one of the dentists I've worked for in the past. However no one has been able to offer such genuine concern for me and my kids well being as Dr. Stephanie Allen has provided. She is thorough, gentle, genuine and doesn't try and sell you on unnecessary treatments or products. I have been tired of paying more for less so I would simply avoid going. With Dr. Allen I am not at all hesitant to pay for the service receive, nor am I hesitant to return when expected. I know her and her team put in the hard work to get things perfect, so I never second guess the diagnosis. I highly recommend putting your dental needs in the care of Dr. Allen and the amazing staff at Dr. Labbe and Dr. Allen’s Practice. - Nichole Y and Fam

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Dr labbe is gentle kind and very skilled. She stays abreast of the new trends logging countless hours in continuing education every year. Her staff are loyal and will make you comfortable. This is an office where you can trust the treatment plan. I know because I'm a retired dentist myself. You couldn't be in better hands.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Front end staff is top notch. Dentist is personable and compassionate. Have always received excellent care.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

These guys are always late. Dentist can not bother to show up on time. No front end staff to greet you. Then you never leave without follow up work to do.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Dr. Julie Labbe's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.