Ratings for Dr. Marc Stickle

I first met both Dr. Stickle and Dr. Strawn in follow up appointments as a result of laser surgery with Dr. Baldassare. They were very comforting and informative at a time when I was a bit anxious. Our family decided to continue our regular check ups in their new funky office in West Kelowna as we live close by and have been very impressed with them. Plus, we think Marie and the other staff are excellent as well.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

Your treated with utmost respect and courtesy. No high pressure here. I love how you can make appointments online.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

I recently moved here and saw Dr Stickle for a checkup as I wear reading glasses and also require annual checkups for potential onset of glaucoma. He was friendly and professional, explained things clearly. Although my prescription had changed very slightly he did not push me to purchase new glasses until necessary. Overall he appeared to be professional and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

My first visit and felt very comfortable. Very professional and efficient. Would definitely recommend Dr. Stickle.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

A very satisfactory experience. Dr. Stickler very knowledgeable and addressed all of my concerns as I have complicated eye problems. Great staff, location and office. I will be more than happy to return to this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Very pleased with the appointment I had. Dr. Stickle took extra time to explain what was happening, and even went a little further in detail to show me how the eye worked and what he looked for. Very kind and caring!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Awesome experience! Very helpful and easy to talk to! Great office and friendly staff :)

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Dr. Stickle is very knowledgable, he explains things to you as he goes along in your eye exam. Which I did appreciate. The staff were very helpful, making you feel important and that they were there to serve you in any way possible. I like the fact that they did not try to push you into buying new glass or frames but give you the options. I would highly recommend them in the future.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

My husband had a sudden serious visual problem. We did not have an appointment, and it was late in the afternoon. Dr.Stickle promptly saw him and did a thorough exam spending quite some time with him , also explaining the condition. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Excellent service all around from reception to exam to fitting of glasses. Entire staff is exemplary.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Dr. Marc Stickle's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• Southern California College Of Optometry (Grad. 1988)
  • Queen's University Kingston (Grad. 2006)