Ratings for Dr. Caterina Lerede

Had a sore neck and she really listened and helped me out and gave me some ideas to keep it from coming back.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Very helpful for my back, treatments really helped and gave me some good stretches

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Fixed a back problem that I never thought would improve in a few visits. Very friendly and tried to find ways for me to help myself at home.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

Treated a shoulder problem that I have dealt with for months. Nobody else could isolate the problem, but she found it and fixed it in a few visits. Very friendly, you can tell she really cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

No idea what that previous person is talking about. I have seen Dr. Lerede for years and have sent several of my friends and family members to her, all with great results. She always takes about an hour for an initial visit to get the full story from you and does a very complete exam. Treatments typically take about 15-20 minutes and it is definitely not just a crack and go. She does massage and stretches you and then adjusts. Also talks to you a lot about exercise and stretching. Best Chiro I've ever seen and I've seen plenty.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

The most unhelp chiropractor I have ever been too. I have problems with my shoulder, and she spent 5 minutes and she asked me how I feel and I said what you did really doesn't make a difference. She said will that is all I can do. First of all, appointments are scheduled for 15mins but 5 was all I got. I even arrived early. She doesn't know what she is doing.

Submitted July 23, 2014