Ratings for Dr. Jeanne Huo

I brought my newborn to see Dr. Huo (also my family dr) for regular check ups a few weeks ago. She was very patient and answered all the questions that we had as first time parents. She also provided literature to back up her statements and for us to get more information. The office was also punctual in getting us into the room and Dr. Huo came in shortly after. Dr. Huo also had the office followed up with me with phone calls after finding out that I went to the after-hour clinic. Overall, she is a great family doctor.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

No annual checkup. No follow up. Very limited knowledge. Terrible rude manner. Difficult to book appointment. Unwilling to answer your question and walk away.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

This doctor is a joke and she thinks she is a big shoot. She gives diagnosis just based on the text book.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I am very surprised by her rudeness. Does not spend time with the patient and rush you out of the office.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

That's the worst doctor. Really impolite, bad attitude, bad knowledge, no patience. One of the receptionists is very rude as well. DON'T GO THERE!!!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Dr Jeanne Huo is no values of compassion, service, altruism and trustworthiness. Not benefit to the patient as a doctor. She is rude and rush you out of the office to count the clock. She said I already give you 15 minutes for the consultation no more further questions and walk away! The appropriateness of medical practice by physicians are based on the expectation that physicians will exercise sound clinical judgment and make clinical decisions that are in keeping with a valuable component in a quality assurance-based approach to medical practice for a range of appropriate options for patient care.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

worst doctor, bad personality, impolite, judgmental, just don't go

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

She's impatient and judgmental. Moreover, she only works 3.5 day a week, and takes 1 month day off or vacation very often. I would NOT recommand Dr. Jeanne Huo to anybody. (except for people doesn't need to see doctor at all). I do not even want to discuss one of the receptionists which is very rude.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Dr. Huo is an excellent doctor. When I was experiencing pelvic pain, she referred me to a specialist right away and also followed up after my surgery. I felt like she really cared about me and my well-being, and her open nature makes her easy to talk to. Go Jeanne!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015