Ratings for Dr. Jeanne Huo

This doctor is a joke and she thinks she is a big shoot. She gives diagnosis just based on the text book.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I am very surprised by her rudeness. Does not spend time with the patient and rush you out of the office.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

That's the worst doctor. Really impolite, bad attitude, bad knowledge, no patience. One of the receptionists is very rude as well. DON'T GO THERE!!!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Dr Jeanne Huo is no values of compassion, service, altruism and trustworthiness. Not benefit to the patient as a doctor. She is rude and rush you out of the office to count the clock. She said I already give you 15 minutes for the consultation no more further questions and walk away! The appropriateness of medical practice by physicians are based on the expectation that physicians will exercise sound clinical judgment and make clinical decisions that are in keeping with a valuable component in a quality assurance-based approach to medical practice for a range of appropriate options for patient care.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

worst doctor, bad personality, impolite, judgmental, just don't go

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

She's impatient and judgmental. Moreover, she only works 3.5 day a week, and takes 1 month day off or vacation very often. I would NOT recommand Dr. Jeanne Huo to anybody. (except for people doesn't need to see doctor at all). I do not even want to discuss one of the receptionists which is very rude.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Dr. Huo is an excellent doctor. When I was experiencing pelvic pain, she referred me to a specialist right away and also followed up after my surgery. I felt like she really cared about me and my well-being, and her open nature makes her easy to talk to. Go Jeanne!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Bad knowledge ,unuseful help ,no patience Do not go there

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Terrible receptionist. Did not inform me on the phone this was a "meet and greet" so I booked time off work to see her only to find out will not see me for medical reasons. The receptionist clearly said to go see another doctor if i have a medical issue or book another appointment. She also wanted me to sign a form stating she will be my family doctor. Why would I switch doctors without seeing how good and knowledgeable she is as a doctor first? Makes no sense. Of course, the incompetent receptionist couldn't answer that simple question. Don't bother going here. Don't waste your time.

Submitted August 14, 2014

This review only applies to the front desk staff. However, based on the rudeness of the front desk staff and rigidity of the "office policies" for booking appointments, this is not a patient centric doctor clinic. I was considering changing to this clinic due to its convenient location, but glad I didn't! How can a patient make the important decision of changing a family doctor without meeting with the doctor first? The front desk staff asked me to leave because the doctor doesn't have time to see patients who have not decided to change their family doctor.

Submitted August 13, 2014