Ratings for Dr. David C. Thorrez

He is a quack! He is very smart in alternative methods of treatment although most of his recommendations are not relevant to any of your symptoms/diagnose. He is very sweet and good with kids but not fond of modern medicine. And extremely scatter brained.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012

Best pediatrician I’ve ever met. My kids love him. Professional and knowledgeable. Consider this, his 34 years of working with kids along with many trips to 3rd world countries to treat children. His staff is very helpful with great attention to details. I would highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2007

Dr Thorrez has been my son's doctor since he was born. My son was born premature, and from the time he spent in NICU until now, Dr Thorrez has always been very thorough and always listens to our thoughts and concerns. He is a wonderful doctor, and he has always been right!!!!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2007

He was my dr and now he is my kids dr. He is very knowledgeable and my kids love him.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2006

Dr. Thorrez was my doctor from when I was born till I was 20. Always helpful and understanding and GREAT WITH THE KIDS.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2006

Dr. David C. Thorrez's Credentials

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 48109 (Grad. 1973)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal