Ratings for Dr. Adam C Shecter

Have been with Dr, Shecter 3 yrs now, and have nothing but good to say about him. The downside is that he is not always available - BUT reason being, he does ER time at the hospital, which in mind makes him that much more on top of what is going on in the medical world. Was recently in hospital, and even the nurses there have a very high regard for him. Excellent doctor! Good staff (and friendly)too!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Dr. Shelter is a great doctor. He is always willing to take on the challenge of figuring out what's going on and how to approach it, actually listens and doesn't push unnecessary medications. He makes referrals where needed without hesitation but it very knowledgeable at the same time. Sometimes he's booked solid but aside from that I have no complaints.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

My husband and I lost our family MD, we recently started being followed by Dr. Shecter. We find his staff very friendly and helpful. Dr. Shecter himself is very knowledgeable, personable, caring and thorough. We are so fortunate to have acquired him as our family MD.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Dr Shecter is a great doctor. He has helped me so much and he actually listens to his patients.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Very good doctor. Always tries to squeeze me and my family in for emergencies.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

If you want an anti-biotic, this is your doctor. If you want anything else, go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Excellent doctors and the staffs are very helpful. Sometimes his office is very busy but Dr. Shecter always give me the time I need. He also calls me with results if there is anything wrong.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

I have nothing but good things to say. Would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

Great with my kids. Fortunately I have not been sick (yet). Staff are friendly and helpful. Weekend and evening walk in clinic is a great help.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Great doctor. Always calls me at home if my test results are off. Additional secretaries are great.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015