Ratings for Dr. Rosalind BlackBeard

Please retire. . .

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

i have been going to her for years and she is amazing!!! i find the staff are terrible and wanted to change drs just bc of them. they told me it was find and to come whenever for my results to find out the test result came back for urgent follow up and more testing asap. the Dr is blunt and to the point, she does not candy coat anything and to be honest i prefer that. my husband started seeing her and and feels the same way. we are saddened by her leaving had wish we could follow her to where ever she goes . shes the first Dr to really be honest instead of giving a round about answer

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Gave me a list of possible diagnosis without any real concern. Specifically highlighted how terrible it would be if I had a certain diagnosis and how it would be the worst and she hopes I don't have it. Did no additional tests and ended the appointment by saying you should be fine, I just it's not that...

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Prescribed drugs every time, didn't check any interactions our friend ended up in the hospital. Do no see this Dr.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

Saw her at panorama village clinic and have to say she is the first doctor who seems to truely NOT care about her patients. Shes rude and likes to state the obvious. An old Dr who should retire due to a mindset and knowledge from the dark ages. Assumes all patients are faking and lying about their symptoms, pain, allergies etc. No wonder she is not on the panorama village medical clinic website, she will ruin their name.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Do not see this MD if you suffer from PTSD due to sexual assault or domestic violence.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Dr Blackbeard is completely useless. I went into Panorama place medical with torn tendons in my hand and instead of sending me to the ER sent me to a hand therapist who had a five year wait and did not even bandage or dress my hand!!!!!!!!!! She is completely useless and so is this clinic.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Don't waste your time with this lady. She is rude and shouldn't be a family doctor. With all these reviews, why is she still able to practice. I took my 2 year old in with an allergic reaction to penicillin and she was assessing him from the doorway. She didn't want to go near him to look at his rash, or reassess his ear infection. I'm sure she would have just walked away if I didn't insist that she re-evaluate his ears. She did such a horrible job and said be patient and walked out of the room. So rude, so disappointing. Will never go back.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

She is a waste of time she had diagnose my son from the door, I'm not sure if she is a doctor or where she got her credentials.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

Took my little one to panorama medical clinic. Dr Blackbeard is very rude and kept rushing us. Didnt address our concerns with our little one. Said "i cant diagnose that" (when asked about a secondary concern regarding our little one). We walked out of there and went to a different clinic where our little one was seen by a dr that knew what he was doing. Never going back to her. Waste of time.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016