Ratings for Dr. Funke DaraMola

Like other have stated, she just looks at the computer and types. I was in to "discuss" my test results and all she did was quickly "tell" me what they were and handed me a prescription with no option for discussion. When I asked to see them so I could understand, she told me to see the girls at the from desk for a copy of my results. (they charge .50 per page and each result is a separate page so that can add up fast) I have now seen both doctors at this clinic and have to say, Deji is much better. When I first went there, Funke wasn't taking any new patients, now she is. Available appointment dates were always at lease 2 weeks away now they are two days... that in it self tells a lot.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

The first time I saw this doctor, I was unaware that she had been in to see me. I thought she was a nurse’s aide. She didn’t introduce herself, just sat and looked at the computer. “Axed” - as she says - a few questions, continued typing what I thought was data entry, then got up and left. I remained in the office waiting to meet the doctor. Since that appointment, I have been frustrated with “inconclusive” lab results, fumbled referrals, lost prescription records, and the third time my pharmacy had to correct her mistakes, she dropped me as a patient without any notice. People skills and professionalism are definitely lacking. Very, very disappointed with this doctor. Don’t waste your precious time.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

I moved to Medicine Hat 1.5 years ago and was able to see Dr. Daramola. She has been very thorough and ensured that I received the treatment that I needed. She always refreshes herself with my history from her computer so that she is completely clear on my concerns. She did not hesitate to refer me to a specialist for a back injury and I would give her 5 stars. Thank you Dr. D. You are great!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Horrible experience. Had two urine tests done. One came back with positive marijuana and I am over 40. Haven't touched tried that drug since I was 15. The second one was incompetent. She never let me voice my concerns. Was only on the computer looking at results. Never examined me where my pain radiated from. Staff is loud and rude. What ever happened to confidentiality?? I was so upset about being tested positive for marijuana I cried in her office only to have her nurse helper say they didn't care if I smoked or not. I left that clinic very hurt and belittled. I have read some of the reviews below and I can relate to their experiences. No eye contact is true. Very cold staff. Botched results. Something is very wrong. I was also interrupted whenever I tried to talk. No time was ever given. Worst experience ever. And I worked in the health field. I highly would not recommend this doctor. Very bad experience.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

I took my son to Dr Daramola because of repeated sores in the mouth have been to many doctors in the past and all kept giving him some medicine that starts with n, nystatin I think but it didn't work but they kept giving it until I met her and she gave something else can't remember but that work I have no concern she is very good

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

This doctor practically save my life, glad I met her. I would gladly recommend her

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

She does give narcotics, why why why? Otherwise great but am going to have to look for a doc that does

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

Great family Doctor, Quick to disciver and correct health issues.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

Terrible experience. She does not listen. Does not make eye contact. Does not answer questions. She refused to tell me the names of specialists she referred me to. She refused to explain prescriptions to me. Going back to see her for an ongoing issue, was like starting over every single time. She had no idea what I was talking about regardless of my previous 5 appointments asking about the same issue. When I finally got her to admit there was a problem, she botched numerous tests before I inquired over the phone to her reception if they charged for transferring files. I simply asked, and they went ahead and cancelled me as a patient leaving me with no one. I would highly, highly recommend against this "Doctor". After asking around, public health nurses and hospital staff also have nothing positive to say about this woman. Absolutely incompetant.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Dr. barely took her eyes off computer screen. Seemed disinterested in my concerns. Showed up recently for a long awaited appointment to be told they have no record of it and next appointment was 6 weeks away.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015