Ratings for Dr. Kenneth D. Steinsapir

I had the best experience with Dr. Steinsapir. He fixed my undereye issues and I feel so confident being able to go out with no sunglasses during the day. His staff and him were caring and extremely professional. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Busy professional and dad with tired-looking eyes. Very pleased with the results. Highly recommend Dr Steinsapir. My situation: busy schedule, mid-40s, under eye bags, saggy upper lids, dark circles and deep frown lines. After a very educational and enjoyable consultation with Dr Steinsapir, he provided me with several options to rejuvenate my tired-looking eyes. During our conversation, I was impressed with Dr Steinsapir’s knowledge, experience and approachability. Dr Steinsapir does carefully listen to his patients. In layman’s terms, he clearly and extensively answered each of my questions. Because I travel frequently and cannot afford extensive recovery time out of work, Dr Steinsapir recommended fillers and Microdroplet lift as the best option for my aged eyes and forehead at this time. I was astonished by the almost immediate results, and the minimal invasiveness of Dr Steinsapir procedures. I looked 10 years younger, at the least. Bags were completely gone. Recovery time was incredibly fast. I noticed a very faint line of bruising (not spread) appearing at day two, which was completely gone at day five. Here it is worth mentioning that I previously tried fillers and Botox procedures with another oculoplastic surgeon in Beverly Hills; however results were less impressive, as I still had obvious “bagginess” under my eyes after the procedure (cannula), and recovery took significant longer time due to large bruising spreading around my eyes and cheeks for weeks, which I had to conceal with makeup. Not being used to cosmetic procedures, and to wearing makeup, I felt very insecure at work. My experience with Dr Steinsapir was radically different due to the minimally invasive and highly effective techniques he utilizes, as explained above. Microdroplet results were noticeable 5-7 days after the procedure. Both frown lines and saggy upper leads slowly disappeared, while I was still able to retain normal expression in my face. In summary, I highly recommend Dr Steinsapir.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

I felt like I was in good hands with Dr. Steinsapir. Dr Steinsapir was extremely knowledgeable and took the time to explain a great deal to me regarding treatments. The office staff is top notch as far as kind, punctual and there to take care of my every need. Very professional office. And I can't say enough about Faith...she is one of a kind!!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

I couldn't be happier with Dr. Steinsapir's services. I go back to him year after year for filler injections. He is such a knowledgeable and skilled physician. The office is beautiful and private. Faith and everyone else I've encountered have always been lovely to me

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

As a fellow physician who is will acquainted with Dr Steinsapir's work, I can say: This guy is an international ROCKSTAR ! "Run, don't walk"

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

I found him very professional and helpful. His botox service is far better than any that I have had anywhere else.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

Initially I was impressed but when I asked for before after pictures of a certain procedure, I was denied. The office manager, his attorney wife became increasingly hostile as if I was challenging her husband by asking to see before & after pictures. I have no confidence and would not trust a doctor that cannot produce pictures. The doctor ismild mannered but his wife is aburp and pushy. Way overpriced.

Submitted January 3, 2013

I knew I was in trouble with my last plastic surgeon the day after surgery. I made a big mistake even though the guy has been on a bunch of TV shows. He did Asian eyelid surgery. I think I was bullied into surgery. I found Dr. Steinsapir from his website. His office was great and very kind. They followed me for 6 months before recommending revisional surgery. My plastic surgeon made my creases too high and they were irregular. Dr. Steinsapir was able to rise my actual eyelid edge to make the crease look less high. He cut out the old scar cleaning up the eyelid. It looks like my old eyelids just fresher and better. I am so greatful to Dr. Steinsapir and is office staff. I had my surgery at UCLA where is does his cases. They were great. I realize having surgery in someone's private office may not be the best thing to do. My only regret is that I let myself get influenced by seeing a surgeon on TV. Thank you for helping me Dr. Steinsapir. You saved me.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2011

I had Dr. Steinsapirs Botox treatment last week and friends think I have had my eyes done!! My forehead does not have that frozen appearance and I feel like it has taken years off my face. I felt very comfortable with Dr. Steinsapir and his staff. It was a wonderful experience. I would highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

I had ptosis surgery with Dr. Steinsapir. His office is very professional and personable. Dr. Steinsapir is a great surgeon. I had prior asian eyelid surgery. He was able to lift my eyelid and balance the upper eyelid fold. The two eyes now look almost the same. I consulted a number of surgeons before I choose him. His consultation was very detailed. Much more detailed than any other surgeon. I also like the fact that he talked to me at great length about the options for surgery and their likelihood of success. This surgery has made a huge difference for me. I highly recommend him. I don't think you will find a better eyelid surgeon any where.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

Dr. Kenneth D. Steinsapir's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90024 (Grad. 1986)