Ratings for Dr. Neil Bloom

Have been a patient of Dr. Bloom for 15 years+. He's been great and so is the staff. There have been lots of changes in the last few years with some of my fav hygienist leaving but I still feel confident with my dental care.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Staff is unprofessional and condescending. The hygienists can't seem to clean teeth during one appointment always have schedule a second appointment everyone's time in important

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

best dental office I have ever gone too, I wouldn't trade them for anything

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

shocked to read negative review. Fantastic dental office with very good, caring staff. Been a patient for over 10 years. never felt rushed and one of the best hygienists in the oral health care business! (Sara) She trains dental care practitioners across the GTA. Dr. Bloom is thorough and has always been nothing but professional. I have 100% confidence in his ability. I am usually quite nervous but both Dr. and hygienist make me feel relaxed. I moved away from Woodbridge, however I would not change my dental office. This office practices the latest, up to date methods in oral health care. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

They have no understanding of what a nervous patient is. Their unprofessional attitude will give you bad experience.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014