Ratings for Dr. Jason M. Foster

Made me feel comfortable, felt like I was in good hands. Explained everything, answered all of my questions. Seemed genuinely concerned, ready to help. Never seems rushed. Takes time with each patient which means sometimes you have to wait a while, but he is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Dr. Foster always takes time to explain what's going on with you in a way that you can understand. Excellent person and Dr

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

This guy is as good as it gets. We searched all over the country for an oncological surgeon, and Dr. Foster was, by far, the best we met with. Everyone else just told me to make out my will and prepare for the end of my life. Not Dr. Foster. He expertly treated my cancer, and now I am cancer free! Don't waste your time going to Mayo Clinic, MD Anderson, etc. They are just cancer mills and don't think outside the box AT ALL. Just go to Dr. Foster and get the best treatment you are going to get, whatever your problem is. And without the insult of having to deal with a huge ego that gets in the way of your treatment.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

Dr. Jason M. Foster's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)