Ratings for Dr. Allison Theman

I am almost 30 years old and I have seen Dr. Theman for my entire life . She is the best doctor. She truly cares about her patients and personalizes your visits in order to give the best diagnosis. She always remembers everything even if I haven't seen her in a while and takes my issues seriously. While it is not always easy to get in to see her, the other doctors at the clinic are helpful in a pinch. Dr Theman provides the best care and I am thankful to have her.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Very caring doctor who spends the extra time to answer any questions. Knowlegable and always willing to make referals to the top specialists if tests indicate a potential serious problem.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

simply the best. worth the wait. one of the best people i have ever met

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Dr. Theman has been my doctor for many years. She is utterly the best in every way. She listens to my concerns and is on top of everything. She has seen me through some very difficult times and went far beyond what is expected. I hope she never retires!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

In my opinion, Dr Theman does not dig deep enough to the patient's problem. A prescription for everything isn't always the best course.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Dr Theman has supported me for over 20 years and my parents until they passed away in their 80's. Dr Theman is a knowledgeable and caring physician and has helped me and my family overcome a number of health issues successfully. Her patients are lucky to have her care and support.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

Dr. Theman has been my Doctor for over 30 years. My medical situation has been very complex and she has done an amazing job of helping me through it all; answering my many questions, referring me to specialists, checking on me in the hospital. Fabulous Doctor.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

She may be a little late for appointment times but you know it is because she is spending that extra time with people who need it. She is extremely caring, patient and makes you feel like no concern is too small. She is an amazing doctor with even more amazing bedside manner. I would follow her to any clinic.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

I have been with this doctor for my whole life, and my mom has been with her for her whole life, and my grandpa has been with her for the majority of his life (and believe me he's a handful with a two handfuls of health problems) She has helped keep us all healthy, she is so caring and really takes her time. It's amazing to never fear going to the doctor and she's the reason I don't. The only reason her punctuality is not always 5/5 in these reviews is likely because of the wait times it's hard to get an appointment and even when your there sometimes you wait a long time... because she is just that good she doesn't rush. If you want one of the best in Edmonton shes one of em'.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

I've seen her all my life. She remembers her patients and their lives, is dilligent and thorough. She is worth the wait time - doesn't rush her patients and goes over everything. You never leave the office with a leaf unturned.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015