Ratings for Dr. Carolyne Tawile

I had a breast reduction in december 2015 When I got out of the hospital her staff didn't give me any post operation insturctions I had to call to get it.In the operating room before she proceeded with the operation she drew a circle for the emplacement for my nipples without taking any mesurment now my two nipples are not symetric and one of them is not even round and I have a lump of skin beside my right breast.My family doctor told me it's the worst breast reduction operation she 've seen in her carreer.I don't recomend dr.Tawile . I'm 53 years old and it does affect me to look at my new breast but I don't want to go through an other operation to have it fix and my boyfriend like them anyway Threason i'm writing to tell my story is because I care about the younger women she going to operate .If I would have been in my twenties and she would have done this to me she would have scrap my sexual life.So I hope doctor tawile reads and in the futur be more proffessionnal , more caring and more responsabale for the surgery that she perform cause result might scrap somebody's life.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016