Dr. Milan Mody

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Milan Mody

Dr Mody did my neck surgery. I have no complaints. Even my scar was beautiful. My sister had the same surgery by a doctor in Dallas and her scar is awful. Thank you to Dr Mody and his staff especially Georgia and Linda

flag | Submitted February 25, 2018

Dr Mody did back surgery on my father 2 months ago. It's incredible now. My 79 year old father has a new lease on life. He's walking and coming to family dinner without hurting. Thank you Elise and Dr Moddy for taking the time to care and explain the surgery.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Dr Mody was very honest and told us all our choices for my mother. He explained it in simple terms and took his time with us. We will try the injections he recommended. Georgia is a very nice nurse practitioner too.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

I would like to highly recommend Dr. Milan Mody to anyone needing neck, back or spine surgery. He is a AWESOME DOCTOR and SURGEON. I am very pleased with the things he has done for me. Judy Ayers

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Dr. Mody and his staff could not have been any more helpful and professional. His knowledge and skills are state of the art and absolutely outstanding! I had extensive surgery six months ago on my lower back and my condition is better than it was before I had injured it. I highly recommend him and his staff. If I ever need any type of orthopedic surgery in the future, Dr. Mody will be my choice. G. M.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Dr Mody was knowledgeable of my condition. He preformed a microdiscetomy on me. I am only 3 week pre op and I feel 75% better. The only bad thing is it takes forever to get a appointment and you usually see his PA's cause hes only in the office once a week and usually is in surgery!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Dr. Mody worked on my neck and replaced some discs. From going to being in horrible pain every day to a year later feeling 100% was amazing! I am so glad that I did the surgery and would do it over again without a thought. Experiencing zero pain now.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

I had surgery in December of 2013, and one year later, I am able to run four miles per day. I credit Dr. Mody with this. Immediately after surgery, I had no pain. The only regret that I do have is waiting nearly a year to have the procedure done. I would definitely have the surgery done again with no hesitation.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Dr. Milan Mody's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

MSP/BC Med