Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Feinblatt

been very happy with results.it is one doctor visit I do not mind doing. My surgery went very well, and care afterwards was great. Highly recommend this place.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2019

I felt everything was thoroughly explained to me throughout the entire process.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2019

Everyone at ROC are friendly and helpful, great experience from my perspective.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2019

I don’t like writing bad reviews, but, as I often rely on reviews to make decisions, I feel I have an obligation to write this one. I had a poor experience with Dr. Feinblatt at ROC. He is enthusiastic about surgery, but post-op care is left to his medical assistants. If he is “forced” to see you, he is rushed and doesn’t listen. In my case, I had to lie in bed for one month with broken bones waiting for surgery which was delayed week after week with no explanation only to find out later, “the doctor was out.” Spring break? Post-op was no better. I finally went to another surgeon for advice that helped, but I am stuck with an oddly reconstructed and painful foot for life. Yes, I did weeks and weeks of PT, and yes I continue with exercises even now, almost two years later. I can’t recommend this doctor for anything very serious.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2019

Dr. Jeffrey Feinblatt

Dr. Jeffrey Feinblatt's response
We appreciate when patients leave reviews as it helps us to identify areas for improvement and informs perspective patients about our care. Unfortunately, not all reviews are posted by actual patients. Because our approach to care is so vastly different from what is described in this review, we suspect this the case here. If we are in error, then these concerns warrant a deeper conversation. Please contact our office to discuss further.

Submitted October 9, 2019

DR. FEINBLATT WAS AWESOME. HE EXPLAINED THE PROBLEM THOROUGHLY AND GAVE ME A POSITIVE PROGNOSIS.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2019

Had some front office issues and moved from one Dr to another through the process. Was very happy ending up with Feinblatt. He was a 10/10.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2019

The clinic was amazing, loved the doctor he was excellent, treated my child with respect and made sure she was comfortable.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2019

Best Experience ever, and I can thank you enough Dr,Hoover and all the staff in clinic. Mending Motlagh.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2019

When I come to see Dr Feinblatt about my Achilles Tendonitis, I could not imagine that physical therapy could heal the injury without surgery. I also had a bone spur that made it even more painful. He explained a physical therapy exercise that, overt time, had been very successful with Achilles injuries. He also explained that I would need to be diligent to do the PT consistently for up to a year. To my surprise, and delight, in one year my injury was completely healed and I was pain-free. I had seen a podiatrist earlier who told me that surgery was the only option. I am so grateful that I sought a second opinion from Dr Feinblatt, his knowledge of current, no-surgical treatments is amazing.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2019

Easy to work with, explains procedures/conditions/options and answers any questions.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2019

Dr. Jeffrey Feinblatt's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Hospitals in Oregon City, OR