Ratings for Dr. Robert Daher

Fixed my rotator cuff and changed my life! Very attentive and caring. Wish they made more drs like him. Would reccomend 100x over

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

He permanently damaged my digital nerve up the entire side of my finger while trying to drain a small cyst with a needle, what at the time seemed like a fairly easy routine office procedure. He never once mentioned the potential dangers of hitting one of these nerves prior to the procedure, so trusting his expertise I agreed, and now over a year later my finger is permanently numb up the side. A person of his knowledge should have warned me first of the potential problems. Sorry is not good enough!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

They don't make physicians like Dr Daher anymore!! He takes time and truly listens. Operated on my shoulder and I'm doing better than I could have ever imagined!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Most kind,patient, and caring dr I've ever seen in my life. Took great care of me, would highly recommend

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014