Ratings for Dr. Chad Wheatley

Thank you to Dr Aussie! Great guy. Great care. I feel better and am getting to reduce 1 medication and am completely off another one.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Came in for low back pain. Didn't think a guy who worked just on the neck would help but he has. I feel a lot better. Wife says I'm even standing straighter.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

A very good chiropractor. I like NUCCA a lot more than I thought I would. Even though it's gentle. It works. I've been out of pain for months now thanks to Dr Wheatley

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

A wonderful caring chiropractor who works really hard to help out his patients. I started seeing him and soon insisted my husband and daughter see him as well. He really does his best and we have all seen improvement since seeing him. No cracking and popping as others have said. I would definitely recommend Dr Wheatley.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

I've been seeing Dr Chad Wheatley for NUCCA for a few months now and I have noticed significant changes, specifically in my low back pain and energy. I'm a 65 year old and have had chronic pain for 40 years and have paid thousands to other doctors who did not do what Dr Wheatley did in a few short visits. I'm happy to see him now to maintain the level of health I'm now enjoying as it's the best I've felt since I was in my twenties. Thanks doc!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

I've suffered from numerous ailments for years--chronic pain, migraines, fibromyalgia you name it. I was skeptical how Dr Wheatley was going to fix it with NUCCA but I am so glad I gave him a try! No crunching or twisting or cracking or popping! NUCCA is so gentle. I couldn't believe that within a week of my first correction I was experiencing relief of symptoms I've had for YEARS. Dr Wheatley is simply the best!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Dr. Wheatley is very kind and skillful. He talks to me like I'm a real person. And let me tell you, he's got the goods. I went in after my brother in law recommended him. His staff were friendly. The office is lovely. Overall, I've had a great experience and my migraines are now completely gone.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Been searching for a good NUCCA dr in Vegas for some time now. Glad to have one that knows what he's doing. Won't make you come in 3 times a week like you see other chiropractors trying to do.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

I had such a great experience with Dr. Wheatley! He answered my questions and really took the time to understand my concerns. He thoroughly explained NUCCA to me, had me watch a video and gave me a website to check out in case I wanted more information. I liked that his specialty is so gentle and precise. He really knows his stuff! Since seeing him, I've had noticeable changes in my headaches and energy. And my lower back pain has really improved, despite the fact that he only works on my upper neck. Check him out if you're tired of the cracking type of chiropractic!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Dr. Chad Wheatley's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.