Ratings for Dr. Steve Chang

One of the best medical experiences I've had. The whole staff is intelligent and caring.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

Exceptional in all phases and that includes the staff and hospital!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Very pleased with Dr Chang and staff on successful surgery.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

Excellent care. I feel great. So glad my doc sent me to see him.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

Dr. Chang is an excellent doctor with great bedside manner. He took the time needed to explain my diagnosis, the treatment and what to expect following my procedure to my family and I, always allowing adequate time for questions. I never felt that I was being rushed ever. After surgery he spoke with my family immediately to assure them that things had gone well, and followed up with me regularly throughout my hospital stay. He is a great doctor and surgeon and I feel he was definitely the right physician for the surgery I needed. Excellent physician with better than expected results!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Dr. Chang is fantastic. He carefully explained my diagnosis, in plain, easy to understand terms. Dr. Chang described the problem clearly and the proposed solution. After the surgery, he described how it went & confirmed that everything came out as predicted. His follow-up care, and that of his staff, perpetuated the delivery of comprehensive information in easily junker stood terms. I could not have chosen a better surgeon

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

After having a rather extensive cervical surgery, I would not hesitate to recommend the services of Dr. Chang, and his entire staff. Informative, compassionate, and highly professional care.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Excellent Doctor. Excellent results. Would definitely recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

After many years of pain and weakness Doctor Chang has given me my life back. From constant pain to zero pain. I can't thank Doctor Chang and his staff enough! Highly recommended for any spinal problems.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Doctor Chang is exceptional, I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a professional and extremely component surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016