Ratings for Dr. Jose De Souza

I was referred to him. Sorry I went. The experience was horrible. He grabbed my paperwork out of my hand before I was finished with it and said "THIS belongs to me" I grabbed it right back and said that I wasn't finished filling it out" He then grabbed it again. The visit went downhill from there. He belittled me when I told him my symptoms and my family history. He projected to me that I was just being a hypochondriate because I asked for a specific test to be done. I will never ever go back to him again. That was a waste of my time and my money. How he has managed to remain practicing in Kalispell Mt. is beyond me. This person was rude, distastful and arrogant. I couldn't get out of that office fast enough. Sadly, this small town doesn't have many endocrinologist and the ones we do have ...unfortunely are all located within the same office building/office as him. I feel sorry for anyone who goes to see him and expect quality care. You won't recieve it.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

He reached out and unzipped my top without so much as a warning or by your leave--to use his stethoscope. My PCP never needs me to move or remove any clothing to listen to my heart. Then Doc D asked me to unzip my pants so her could palpate my abdomen. Again, my PCP has not found this necessary. By the way, I am female.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016