Ratings for Dr. Hannah Shen

I recommend Dr Shen. The treatment provided successfully treated hot flashes which were occurring 8-12/night and 3-5/day. Now I have mild flashes 1/48 hours.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Did you know acupuncture can help you with the flu? I phoned to cancel my prescheduled acupunture treatment for sore shoulders because I had woken up with the flu. Dr. H. Shen encouraged me to still keep my appointment because she could treat the flu. I carried my aching body over to her office. The next day I felt WAY better, my fever had broke and the horrible headache and achy body feel was gone. I was still tired the next 3 days but I felt so much better a day after her acupuncture and Chinese Medicine treatment. The next time I wake up with the flu I will immediately go in to see her. It really made an enormous difference. My son and husband had the same flu just two weeks prior to me and they suffered for 3 weeks because we did not know of Dr. H. Shen could help with the flu. She is very knowledgeable and gentle.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

After trying for months to help my younger daughter recover from an ongoing cough, we found almost immediate improvement with Dr. Shen's treatments.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

I have seen Dr. Shen for more than two years. I changed my attitude towards TCM from hesitation to totally trust because of Dr. Shen's stellar skills and knowledge. I had experience of vertigo, headache and suspected kidney stone pain. Dr. Shen was able to treat me with TCM and completely healed.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr Shen is a true gem when it comes to TCM knowledge. She's excessively humble but don't let that fool you. She has more education behind her than anyone I've met and she used to teach acupuncture in China and at local universities.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016