Ratings for Dr. Paul Birsila

The practice has really changed since Dr. Earl retired. Seems more like a business now... cleaning appts are more frequent, more x-rays, and I never had any problems with my teeth for years when Dr Earl looked at them and now I have to go back for fillings! This coukd be a coincidence ofcourse, but my parents, brother and husband have all had similar experiences since the new dentists started. I'm sure Dr. Birsila knows what he's doing, but i just dont find him very friendly and seems to be in a rush to get in and out-no time for small chat sorta thing...just not my style. We're going to start the process of looking for another dentist.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Dr. Paul Birsila

Dr. Paul Birsila's response
I apologize for the recent experience you had at our office. At times a dynamic and active practice like ours may look busy but despite that, I can assure you that I always provide all my patients with high quality dental care with no compromise to the high standards that I set up for myself, not rushing. Several times I have skipped lunch when it was needed to finish work for patients coming from afar, to prevent an extra visit to the office for their convenience or to take a patient out of pain in case of an emergency. I provide this kind of service to our patients gladly because this is why I am here, to help. Please know that we are taking xrays as recommended by the profession governing bodies and almost always take photos and explain to the patients why we needed to place a restoration for example. I am usually pretty communicative with my patients and I am sorry if you felt that I did not talk to you much; it was not my intention to cause you any inconvenience. Thank you for providing feedback about our meeting, this will help improve the service we provide to our patients. Dr. Paul Birsila

Submitted December 13, 2016

I recently broke a tooth and was so sure I will lose it. Dr. Birsila fixed it right away and I had a crown made in the same apointment with the cerec machine ! Very impressive technology! He has great skills and a very nice office!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Very good office. I am very pleased with his work. His team is very friendly as well. I am not stressed at all when I have to go to have my dental work done because I know I am in good hands. I like when he explains me all the steps of the treatment.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

1. I broke my front tooth and I called Dr. Birsila. He found the time to see me and he fixed my tooth in the same day. Excellent work and plus, it didn’t hurt at all. Very professional, efficient and nice doctor. I definitely recommend Dr. Paul Birsila

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

Dr. Paul Birsila's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients