Ratings for Dr. Chow Victor

Was treated in April and June of 2013. That office had trouble collecting payment from my insurance carrier and just let me know about that on May 2014. Had me paid for everything and asking me to go after the insurance carrier myself. Seriously! After a whole year?! They have to know that there is a deadline for filing a claim! They really think that I will be able to get anything back from the insurance carrier now?! Their office has to be really un-organized to not realized that until after that much time had gone by. I totally understand that work had to be paid for but I've never felt so ill treated by anyone. Just threw the problem at my face and asked me to deal with it myself after a whole year! That is just rude! No one should be treated that way. I hope they are happy that they've retrieved that $250 from me cuz they have lost the business of my whole family and most importantly work of mouth!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014